FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

So so lonely 😢 feel unloved💔

Guest_341
Community Member

Feeling so incredibly unloved 💔😢

I have a big issue with my self esteem.....I look attractive in the mirror but at the same time I hate what I see. ...am I really ugly or could I possibly be attractive 😔

So sorry for posting about such a minor issue 😔

Love Julie ❤

49 Replies 49

Hey Julie

Thankyou for your super kind post and offer to be there as well. You have a huge heart

I hope your weekend was good to you. We all need some peace of mind without our self esteem giving us a hard time.

Great to have you on the forums Julie

My kindest as always

Paul

Unfortunately my weekend wasn't great. Wasn't too bad on Sat but yesterday and today I feel really low....extremly self conscious 😢

I weigh normally weigh54kgs but have put on 2 and nearly cried....I hate what I see in the mirror and feel fat (plus I'm only 5ft2)

😢😢😢😢😢

So that's how I feel, crap😔 not beautiful AT ALL😔😔

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni
hi Julie, isn't it lovely when you know that people love and treasure you and I can guarantee you, that's exactly how they feel, me included, however there are times when we respect the generosity from all these lovely people but at times there is still that dark patch hidden within you, that won't go away.
If all of us keep telling you that you're a beautiful young lady, then we will drive this dark patch away because you know that you will have all the support behind you to fall back on at anytime, and if this can happen, means that your mind will be open to move forward, close that door where all this trouble has begun.
All those troubles which I haven't been able to overcome, I have locked them away, with a sign 'never to be opened', I certainly have no desire what's so ever to even go close to them again, what's the point, it will only bring back depression and by hook and by crook that's not going to happen.
It may not be as difficult as you thought, but it's lovely speaking with you. Geoff.

Well I'll feel crap with u Mardi, I've also put on weight. I have to be more disciplined with my food intake. I'm less active therefore need to eat less.

Your weight isn't excessive by any means though, I won't tell u mine haha. 2 KGS can be lost in 2 weeks. Are there exercises you enjoy? That always makes you feel better about yourself.

Thank you MM😊😊 I haven't been eating well so I need to look at that and start exercising 😄

Guest_341
Community Member

Oh Geoff❤ what sweet words😊 that's so nice of you to say 😊

I feel a bit better about myself after reading your reply, which I'm truly grateful for.....I'm bowled over actually at such beautiful heartfelt sentiment that someone actually thinks I'm beautiful 😔 I don't hear that at all😢 so thank you 😚

It's so nice talking to you too😊😊

Thank you Geoff😊😊😊

Julie I am 5'5" and weigh about 185 kg struggling to loose the weight it doesn't matter what I do As a person on the out side your far better looking than me. When it comes to caring for others between you and me it's a draw we both care heaps So just keep on caring for others your doing a great job and it's appreciated by people like me. Peter

I care Peter 😊 here for you😚

Talking about not eating well I just had chips, icecream & diet coke lol...prob should have bought a sandwich. I must have thought the junk would be more exciting to eat.

Still have the rest of the day to be healthy.

So, how are you feeling? How are you going?

Julie we are all here in an equal unwritten partnership with each other to lift each other up Just like in the Boys town motto which was adopted as the girls town motto then turned into a song "he's (she's) not heavy he's(she's) my brother(sister). Which is most of us picking up another carrying them along for a bit, then repeat most of us do care in here For some people it's easy to care for.others hard each is a different challenge.

Peter