FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

So so lonely 😢 feel unloved💔

Guest_341
Community Member

Feeling so incredibly unloved 💔😢

I have a big issue with my self esteem.....I look attractive in the mirror but at the same time I hate what I see. ...am I really ugly or could I possibly be attractive 😔

So sorry for posting about such a minor issue 😔

Love Julie ❤

49 Replies 49

Guest_341
Community Member

Now it's good morning 😄😄 that last reply only came in this morning 😊

Firstly I want to say thank you so much for making me feel so much better about myself Paul. ..your words are very encouraging and have helped me to realise I am not alone in this....your support means so much to me and I want to thank you for that 😊

Your words are heartfelt and genuine and that helps me alot...I would like to be there for you too Paul so whenever you want to chat or reach out I'm here😊

After reading your reply I feel valued and important 😊

Looking forward to chatting to you more 😊😊😊😊😊

Thank YOU for being here and (((hugs))) to you😊

Hi again Mardi thanks for your thread in if I had a chance I would love to be seen out in public with such an attractive person as yourself beside me in any capacity great hair lovely smile from what I have seen a caring sole as well your partner or friends could take a few leaves from your book and there would still be a fantastic person there.

Kanga

Wow Kanga (not sure of your name) 😊😊😊 that is so sweet of you to say....thank you so much 😚

Honestly words like that carry so much meaning to me....I don't know what to say except thank you😊

Hi Mardi Redhead,

In you I see a lovely, genuine,kind,caring woman & that shines through. I think who a person is, is what leaves that lasting impression.

Hope you stick around.

Warm wishes xxx

Wow MM thank you also for your beautiful words😊

I'm bowled over by everyones kindness😊😊😊

See, Mardi redhead, you are loved and people do want to talk to you, I hope u r feeling better about things and less lonely. We are all connected in one way or another x

thank you for your reply my name is peter in my own way I have similar doubts about myself. I just have to change the self tape in my own head which is telling me that I don't deserve this or that or I am ugly Well I passed muster at least once because I now have two Children Then my partner got cancer and died. My health left me and now in a nursing home. Where I am now Hope ing to go home soon. Hoping to one day may being a friend on line

Peter

Wow Peter😊 thank you for sharing your story 😚

I would love to know more about you😊

Hey, you are doing great and I am here for you anytime❤

I love when you said "passed muster"😄 that brought a smile to my face.

I'm sorry to hear about your partner passing away😔😔

Hope you are well Peter 😊 would love to be your friend 😊

Guest_341
Community Member

Thank you Paul for keeping that smile on my face ❤

If only we could post pics here I'd show you😊😊

Hi mardi.

Its so sad to know that you feel this way. Absolutely no one desrves to feel unloved..

Even though I feel like this nearly every day. I just try fixing it buy loving myself if you no what I mean 😜