FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I always do things ass about

velvetfaerie
Community Member

My first introduction thread after being here FOREVER..... because I always do things backwards...

Velvz. Bipolar.... type? Not sure. I walked out of the psychiatrists office the day he tried putting me on more meds. That was a decade ago.

Anxiety issues. OCD issues. Occasional SH concerns. Checkered history of substance abuse.

I manage for the most part by exercising, good healthy food and good sleep practices. Substances these days are 3 drinks maximum and I'm rat assed.

I work full time. Study part time. Bought my own house years ago. On my own. Ok the bank helped lol!!! Most days for me are 10-14 hours depending. That's work and study and house things and exercise.

At the moment I'm struggling because I believe I've burnt myself out and pushed myself into hypomania. I'm all over the shop. Been here before but no psychosis stuff. Woo.

Oh man I don't know what else to say. No kids. Love kids. But conscious decision not to have my own. Love men. But sadly I'm intolerant to relationships after a while. Moody 😁😁

Animals and music are my passions.

Yeh so..... **** awkward silence***

velvz.

554 Replies 554

Love u guys

See u in the Circle Later for RU OK posts

Stressless or as Dory says

Stress and Less😂

Mongo family?

LOL DORY LOL!!

ok crawling over.....

And Thankyou for believing in me.😊

Have I ever said that I can not stand me me me me me me me people! They are the biggest tools on earth,and have no flying idea about life! They are usually the others.

What's doing with the bad meds and ditching????????

What your computer has a virus???????

Ass bf did what????????

Life stuff, give it to me baby??????

Dory

I read that one of yours and smiled. I'm naturally a nurturer, carer, helper. Misplaced maternal instinct lol!!! I help tools thinking , ah they not like this all the time. WRONG. 😂

i have a virus. Bastard thing.

Meds were counter productive.

Bf - pfffffttt he's got depression and sadly is yet to help himself. I want to help him when he is ready.

life stuff - busy busy work tafe exams ARGGHG LOL... helped with some work today subject to quarantine. Was interesting stuff.

I collect macabre things... found another bird skull for my collection today. Yes. I'm strange.

V.

Quercus
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Velvet 😊

Just had to throw in a hello so that I can find you easier once I get back from my road trip tomorrow.

I'm so glad you have your own thread. Now I can watch you and Dory crack everyone up. You've made my day.

As to the 'friend' if she ignores you and is selfish then she's not much of a friend hey. Time to find some new friends.

You never fail to remind me of my sister... She is a kick ass woman with a big heart of absolute gold who speaks her mind too. This is a fantastic thing! Stuff the PC celebrate foot in mouth disease 😊😊😊.

❤ Nat

I just woke up. I'm smiley. You guys made my morning.

Its Friday too 😁😁😁😁

Bad meds are gone I feel better.

I have had a virus. Bugs graaarr !!!

BF - stupid dumb boy who thinks only of his own selfish needs. We are on talking terms again though. Lol... Also he has depression he admits... he's just bee in denial for 2 decades.

Its brekky time!!!!

v.

Oh Vel I just wet my pants

Awsome dude, I was about to say whats macawhatever and then saw bones, oh how exciting, Don't know if you know that I go hunting so all weird and wonderful things. We have a few animals around. Crap gold hunting too🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🐡🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Tell that lucky bf to wake up or lookout for a blue fish coming.

Dory

I so know where to look if I need cheering up- you guys crack me up every time !

Not really into all the macabre things you guys are, I actually have trouble with live creepy things let alone dead ones, however I appreciate we all have different interests so as long as you look out for me and don't do any scary things - all good !

Drop by the Circle later, some folk there need some cheering up

Stressless

You guys rock my world 😄

HEHEH. Dory he will get my boot is his ass first...

Going to circle......

V.

I think my relationship is broken. I can't sleep. I'm sick of repairing it. I feel taken for granted. I'm sick of arguing and not feeling loved / wanted / valued. He knows this. He knows I'm at end point. He doesn't know what to do either. He says aaaaallll the things - I love you, I want you in my life, I want a future with you.

Im starting to believe it's all lies. But, it's not like he's getting anything out of me at the moment.

Must. Sleep.