FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I always do things ass about

velvetfaerie
Community Member

My first introduction thread after being here FOREVER..... because I always do things backwards...

Velvz. Bipolar.... type? Not sure. I walked out of the psychiatrists office the day he tried putting me on more meds. That was a decade ago.

Anxiety issues. OCD issues. Occasional SH concerns. Checkered history of substance abuse.

I manage for the most part by exercising, good healthy food and good sleep practices. Substances these days are 3 drinks maximum and I'm rat assed.

I work full time. Study part time. Bought my own house years ago. On my own. Ok the bank helped lol!!! Most days for me are 10-14 hours depending. That's work and study and house things and exercise.

At the moment I'm struggling because I believe I've burnt myself out and pushed myself into hypomania. I'm all over the shop. Been here before but no psychosis stuff. Woo.

Oh man I don't know what else to say. No kids. Love kids. But conscious decision not to have my own. Love men. But sadly I'm intolerant to relationships after a while. Moody 😁😁

Animals and music are my passions.

Yeh so..... **** awkward silence***

velvz.

554 Replies 554

Hey Velvet,

I'm so sorry. I know the feeling of despair and hopelessness of trying to work at a relationship that doesn't work. I guess you just need to ask yourself is it worth fighting for still ? Has it got a future ? Are you making each other happy ?

Lots of questions, only you have the answers

thinking of you my dear friend

Stressless

Thanks Stressless. I know I'm over thinking things. That Doesn't help.

v.

Hey Vel,

Maybe give him an ultimation(spelling)

If you love me(you) you would get help to make us BOTH happy. I am willing to help you,but if things don't change for the better,then we will have to go our separate ways.

Dory😘

Understood

👍

Vel how u doin?

What did you get up to today?

Dory

Hey Dory,

I went to the gym. Then went to friends place on train because I was sad. Mini meltdown on train lots of tears. At friends chilled with tea, the kids and a dart or two (when extremely stressed I'll have a cig).

Decided ok to go home. Saw a few domestic angry violent things on way home that scared me.

Got home baked a cake and had a vodka.

During this chatted to man thing. We finding understanding. Which is nice. I think I have ptsd as well that's not been addressed.

PHEW LOL!

how about you?

Hey my friend,

you have had a massive day, so happy you have a friend to go to.

You know I Think your awesome .

when do you see gp or psych whoever is in control of your meds?

I am also glad that bf is talking, just make sure he isn't talking you down ie MH when he needs to address himself first to fix things/you.

me,I'm ok

The serious Dory😘

I rarely sit still. The weather was not conducive to staying home as well. Too much sun to waste!!

prob go back in couple weeks to see gp. I'm happier off the meds.

He has admitted his things too. He has issues with motivation. My complete opposite.

thank you I think you are awesome too. In the BB fishbowl of awesomeness!!!

🙂

HEy Awesome one's,

Is there room in that fishbowl for one more- not saying I'm in the same league as you guys but just like hanging out with awesome one's like you, especially when both of you don't realize how incredible you both are

Stressless

Totally!!! Lol. The more the merrier so long as no carnivorous bigger fish....

Im gonna whinge.... about female stuff. This cycle has been crippling hormonally and physically!!!

Aaaand my left tonsil seems to think it needs in on the action too. SERIOUSLY NO TONSIL BAD TONSIL!!!! 😡😡😡

Man thing picked me up from work yesterday and bought me chippies and a Coke. He's behaving ATM. Ultimatums like telling him to take some responsibility for himself must've helped.

Coffee and brekky time now... GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

v.