FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I always do things ass about

velvetfaerie
Community Member

My first introduction thread after being here FOREVER..... because I always do things backwards...

Velvz. Bipolar.... type? Not sure. I walked out of the psychiatrists office the day he tried putting me on more meds. That was a decade ago.

Anxiety issues. OCD issues. Occasional SH concerns. Checkered history of substance abuse.

I manage for the most part by exercising, good healthy food and good sleep practices. Substances these days are 3 drinks maximum and I'm rat assed.

I work full time. Study part time. Bought my own house years ago. On my own. Ok the bank helped lol!!! Most days for me are 10-14 hours depending. That's work and study and house things and exercise.

At the moment I'm struggling because I believe I've burnt myself out and pushed myself into hypomania. I'm all over the shop. Been here before but no psychosis stuff. Woo.

Oh man I don't know what else to say. No kids. Love kids. But conscious decision not to have my own. Love men. But sadly I'm intolerant to relationships after a while. Moody 😁😁

Animals and music are my passions.

Yeh so..... **** awkward silence***

velvz.

554 Replies 554

velvetfaerie
Community Member

Oh busy as usual. Tired. Lots going on and they’re good.

Life is progressing pretty well... and it’s scary!

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Still with the man? Last we spoke you met the kids and were getting along pretty well.

velvetfaerie
Community Member

Still with man. Divorce final.

Settlement sorted.

met only the youngest kid - who’s cool. The other one has been poisoned and his eldest son who rocked up out of the blue (different mum), also has been poisoned... the ex has been manipulating the kids to suit her agenda. I believe the youngest will also turn.

The ex also decided to move man things older estranged son into her home for more gang ups on Man thing. She is a very toxic game playing person.

I gave the boy the benefit of the doubt until unsolicited abusive messaged were left by him on mans phone.

Ex has got the house and is getting it mortgages to her and her only. Love to know how she will manage that. New 30 year mortgage on about 400k and she is alone with two dependants. Probably why she moved the boy in - board and money!!

Man thing and I can move forward now. He’s free of her and the house and that’s what he wanted. He signs the mortgage release and settlement paperwork this week. Aim is to live together from March.

we have our moments - but I’m sure I’ve entered peri menopause and I’m taking herbal things to help. And so far so good. Should help my moods.

we have been through so much in the last 3.25 years and we still together. He took a punt on me so it’s time I do the same and commit to living together.

V.

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Wow, alot has happened and all good. The ex will never change, hopefully he will move on and go away.

So big move for you next year, that's exciting and something to look forward to.

cmf x

velvetfaerie
Community Member

Yes. And man thing has been standing up to her and her interfering mother. It has been beautiful to watch.