FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I always do things ass about

velvetfaerie
Community Member

My first introduction thread after being here FOREVER..... because I always do things backwards...

Velvz. Bipolar.... type? Not sure. I walked out of the psychiatrists office the day he tried putting me on more meds. That was a decade ago.

Anxiety issues. OCD issues. Occasional SH concerns. Checkered history of substance abuse.

I manage for the most part by exercising, good healthy food and good sleep practices. Substances these days are 3 drinks maximum and I'm rat assed.

I work full time. Study part time. Bought my own house years ago. On my own. Ok the bank helped lol!!! Most days for me are 10-14 hours depending. That's work and study and house things and exercise.

At the moment I'm struggling because I believe I've burnt myself out and pushed myself into hypomania. I'm all over the shop. Been here before but no psychosis stuff. Woo.

Oh man I don't know what else to say. No kids. Love kids. But conscious decision not to have my own. Love men. But sadly I'm intolerant to relationships after a while. Moody 😁😁

Animals and music are my passions.

Yeh so..... **** awkward silence***

velvz.

554 Replies 554

For the most part yes. But the abuser is alienating, poisoning kids and destroying relationships between the kids and other family members through wilful actions.

I have busy stuff at work. My boss is putting things onto me that are a little above my head, however, I am up for the challenge. 😄

I am sleeping well for a change HAHHA.

V.

Want to share a story about ghosting... or vanishing... I will keep it short.

Early January 2016 I met and fell in love with someone who I thought was it. He said likewise. Built me up so high. Our relationship lasted 2 months or there abouts. He kept standing me up and breaking plans etc.

February 15th was our valentines night as he had flown home from an unexpected FIFO trip.

He gets a phone call while at my house and had to take off FAST as his niece and nephew were in a serious car accident and he rushed to the hospital to rally with family.

From then on, he pretty much stopped talking to me, and also told me his ex wife took off to another state taking their son. He also has that going on. Lawyers etc etc. Chaos. Visits to that state. All that jazz.

NOT TRUE! I have since found out the truth. I was the other woman. His partner HAD A BABY on Feb 15th and that's where he rushed off to. I was cut off, as obviously I had served my purpose. That relationship since ended as well and he has a new partner, and her child - looks like him too.

I believe everything he told me was a lie. They are out there willing to lie, cheat and mislead.

I was an unbelievable mess for 6 months after that wondering what the heck had happened. Eventually I found out. And I hope I never see his lying ugly ass again.

V.

Velvetfaerie,

Your story was sad but only too familiar. Why do people lie and hurt others. Both men and women do this

and do not seem to worry one iota about who they hurt and how many lies they tell.

There is even a sitcom called Bliss about a man who has two families in two different towns who have no idea about each other. I have not watched it but seen the promos for it.

I have no idea why anyone would make a show about that.

I knew a woman who told a sweet male friend of mine that her husband was horrible to her, and that she was frightened of her husband. She told so many lies to my friend and he would not see what everyone else saw until she conned him out of loads of money and broke his heart.

It was so sad.

Quirky

Some people are just nasty. I could never play games like that. It is not fair.

Ah its friday. This is a good thing.

V.

Kids are intense. How can anyone be a parent? HAHA.

Seems I have made a new friend - approx 4ft ft tall and 10 years old.

URGH.

Velvet,

10 year olds rock. They are fun and serious are not as cheeky as teens . The love learning new things and they still think adults know something!!

Quirky

She is a nice kid. There is a bit of cheek in there but it is in good humour.... for now.

Was thinking of borrowing a microscope from work to show her some cool stuff.

V.

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Great stuff V. New little buddy. The microscope ounds like a cool idea.

Glad to hear it's going well.

CMF x

velvetfaerie
Community Member

Some of things that kid has said has made me LAUGH.

V.

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hey V,

How's things my friend?

cmf x