FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I always do things ass about

velvetfaerie
Community Member

My first introduction thread after being here FOREVER..... because I always do things backwards...

Velvz. Bipolar.... type? Not sure. I walked out of the psychiatrists office the day he tried putting me on more meds. That was a decade ago.

Anxiety issues. OCD issues. Occasional SH concerns. Checkered history of substance abuse.

I manage for the most part by exercising, good healthy food and good sleep practices. Substances these days are 3 drinks maximum and I'm rat assed.

I work full time. Study part time. Bought my own house years ago. On my own. Ok the bank helped lol!!! Most days for me are 10-14 hours depending. That's work and study and house things and exercise.

At the moment I'm struggling because I believe I've burnt myself out and pushed myself into hypomania. I'm all over the shop. Been here before but no psychosis stuff. Woo.

Oh man I don't know what else to say. No kids. Love kids. But conscious decision not to have my own. Love men. But sadly I'm intolerant to relationships after a while. Moody 😁😁

Animals and music are my passions.

Yeh so..... **** awkward silence***

velvz.

554 Replies 554

velvetfaerie
Community Member

Just dropping in.

Lots going on and have happened. All very good things.

I hope everyone reading this is ok.

When I get a chance to stop I will drop into other threads and say hi.

V.

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

HEY YOU!

OMG I have missed you, so happy to see you. Glad to hear good things have been happening, share if/when you want to. Lots happening on the forums, people coming and going.

So good to hear from you 🙂

Hugs

CMF x

velvetfaerie
Community Member

My BF and I are going stronger than ever now, given his ex decided to go against her own rules regarding the kids and partners. In short really she is a controlling, manipulative, emotionally/psychologically and financially abusive harpy. He has told her to stick her rules, has consulted a lawyer and it is full steam ahead for finalising the divorce and financial settlement. I have also met his youngest daughter officially as his girlfriend.

After ten years of the exes games, and her trying to scare me off for two years, (ie her gravy train was at risk!), it backfired. She is now scared and has escalated her use of the children to control and manipulate him. But it is no longer working as legally she has no reason to do this. She sunk very low very fast.

He has stood up to her and the big bad bully is crumbling. People who are scared make mistakes and boy howdy she is making mistakes! She will be more than fairly compensated through settlement though.

I have been very overwhelmed by it all but I am ok. Justice hopefully will happen. I am being strong for him, and his mother.

I have a huge issue with situations like these as i have seen people die because of them. I saw it two years ago in him what she had done. I also am now hearing from his friends and himself the games she has pulled.

Lets hope justice is served.

**phew**

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Great stuff V.

Well done !

CMF x

Velvet

so great to see your name and that finally thing are being resolved for you and your BF.

you must be emotionally exhausted . You have been a solid support for your bf.

so great you have updated us and kept in touch.

Quirky

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

I'm soooo happy to see you. I missed you so much.

x

velvetfaerie
Community Member

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay. Thanks for stopping by also.

I am tired, but for a good reason now. Happy reason. The avalanche of openness from him and his mother the last few weeks has been full on. He is communicating and expressing and sharing. Something he never did. He really is the happiest I have ever known him to be. No longer oppressed. He has phoned me more in the two weeks he has been at work than he has in the 20 months we have known each other.

We now have a direction for our future. Scary. Happy. Scary. HAHA.

I will try and find your threads and come say hi.

V.

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Oh Velvet,

You have no idea how happy i am for you. I have been thinking about you, hoping you were ok and this is great news to hear.

I'm so happy for you.

cmf

velvetfaerie
Community Member

I am ok, just busy. Busy in the mind and busy in reality.

V.

Velvet,

just wondering how thing are going?

I am pleased your BF is being open and honest and communicating with you.

I hope this continues .

It can be good to be busy if it is productive busy.

Take care

Quirky