FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

hello

kiga283
Community Member

hi there. i'm new here and i dont really know my way around the site. my sister and i have both had our stuggles with anxiety and more recently, depression.

Im here to get advice, give advice and learn more about mental health in this community

4 Replies 4

Aaronsis
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello kiga283

Welcome to the forum and welcome to your first post, that is wonderful that you have reached out to get some help and some support when you are feeling anxious and depressed. We are here for you and to listen and comfort you with whatever you would like to share here. You will not be judged or criticized, this is a wonderful community to be in.

If you would like to share some more of your story so that we can help and perhaps suggest some tools to help you through this time that would be great.

It is wonderful to meet you and look forward to chatting.

Cheers

AS

BB33
Community Member
Hey welcome! I just joined the site as well. All the best to you and your sister 🙂

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

kiga283

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you find your way around the forum and when you feel comfortable you may want to share some of your story.

Have a browse through the threads and you may find a few that interest you. The great thing about the forum is that you are not alone and there is support here.

Quirky

boomashoom
Community Member
Hi. I am new here also and I am glad you have reached out for support. Anxiety and depression are very common things that people live with, including myself. I am sure you will receive the support you need here among these caring people.