FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Suicidal

Chris_Tas
Community Member

Firstly I think mods do thei best.

Secondly I feel complete ut of touch with reality.

I want people to post freely and express it.

13 Replies 13

Nurse said not to ring lifeline again as "real patients" need help.

I simply said you'll lose your job in 24 hours.

Apparently she has been stood down but no, I want her to work and learn from it.

When in hospital it's great!

Just be honest on your drinking (in my case) or other drugs and I assure you that you'll be treated better if just honest.

I have now been given priority counselling by an absolute gun guy and that wouldn't have happened if I wasn't honest.

Seek help and you will get it so long as not nasty, aggressive  etc which far too many are so don't do that (ever)

Hi Chris,

You did give me a laugh from your story regarding the water bottle.

How are you currently?

Im glad to hear that you are still receiving the help you need…. Keep reaching out.

therising
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Chris

I'm so glad all those incredibly supportive people have led you to a counselor who is making such an incredible difference. When I think about the torture faced by those who work so hard to stay in this world, I often think how unfair it is how they can be subjected to weeks, months or even years before finding that person who makes so much of a difference. Wish there were more of them and people didn't have to go through so much to finally get to them.

You're a beautiful person Chris, offering inspiration to others while sharing the terrible pain you've endured. You're here on this earth for a reason, partly to be a guide for others when they are in the dark. You're a light Chris☀️