FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Just give me a break!

Kitty88
Community Member
I cant catch a break, it's literally one thing after another and noone understands! Today again I got bad news regarding my health.. I honestly can not win! This life I have is hard, and it's sad, I shouldn't have to suffer. All I ever wanted was to be a mum and now it's like I can't be the mum I wanted and it hurts me.. I know my child can do way better! I love him endlessly 
68 Replies 68

Hi Kitty88,

We're sorry to hear how much of a tough time you keep on having. It's not been easy, but the fact that you're still here, still posting and still reaching out makes us glad you have this space - and we want to always remind you that we're here for you... you're a part of our online family for sure. 

We're sending our heartfelt thoughts to you for tomorrow - an overwhelmingly dark day for you (thank you for sharing that with us). We hope you will one day find some sort of peace, but we know sometimes it's just not that easy.

We've reached out to you privately, just to check in with you, so please check your inbox. Otherwise, please don't hesitate to call and chat with a counsellor if you feel you can - anytime (24/7). 1300 22 4636 or go to online chat here.

Kitty88, if this becomes an emergency at any time for you, please don't hesitate to call your Mental Health Triage team, phone 000 or head to your nearest hospital emergency department straight away to get the care you need.

We hope to hear from you soon,

Kind regards,

Sophie M

Hi Kitty88,

Lovely to hear from you.

Im sorry you are feeling this way but I think it’s fantastic you are in line for a bed at a psych hospital…. Well done!

You have proved how resilient you are and you are already getting through this right now with all of the things you have put in place for your recovery.

I understand that tomorrow is a hard day for you, please be kind to yourself.

Im sorry you carry guilt maybe you could try to forgive yourself for what you believe happened in the reason you hold guilt.

Forgiveness has a way of freeing us from within.

Have you been taught any strategies?

Hang in there and if you feel things are getting too overwhelming for you please consider using the advice Sophie M has mentioned.

Kitty88
Community Member

Sometimes those people must give up in order to gain their wings back!

For me, I am one! Thanks for the support but I want my wings back...

Stay strong everyone x

Dear Kitty88, 

This is simple and brave, and we are grateful for your honesty. We would like to reach out tonight and see what we can do to help. 

In the meantime, we want you to know that many of the community are here for you and are grateful that you are here for them. I hope you will continue to reach out to your peers here, and let them reachout to yourself as well.

Please remember to call 000 if you are feeling unsafe, Kitty, and you can reach out to us at any time! 1300 22 4636 or the chat at https://www.beyondblue.org.au/support-service/chat

Please stay safe and well, and we hope to see you again soon!

Regards,

Sophie M. 

Kitty88
Community Member

Far out it never gets easier... My help is crap and I'm scared now to do the tests.. my mental health is a wall but no-one is listening to me... Me, I'm suffering and I can't handle it anymore!

I've now lost my income so can't even pay my bills let alone support my child... I'm a f!@#ing failure!

This life is way to hard for me, I've had enough! I'm checking out x

Kitty88
Community Member

I just can't handle the pain anymore, nothing I do is ever good enough! 

I'm done, really I am! 

I love my son, but I can't do this life anymore 😭

Kitty88
Community Member

Ive tried to hold on like everyone has suggested but far out I never get a break ... I'm always thrown the curve ball and I'm tired of it.. when does it end? I give up... My whole life is ruined! I don't and can't do it it anymore, I'm not made for this life! 

Kitty88
Community Member

Everyone will be better off in the long run! I'm nothing....

That is simply not true Kitty.  You can't see it right now because the level of your distress is so high - but we can see it.  You are a good person who just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

You are also stronger than you think because 1) you are still here, and 2) you are reaching out to us.

Please... how are you feeling today?  We are listening.