FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I just want an "End!" I cant continue this game of "LIFE!"

aLone12
Community Member

I wrote a post, then worried that the Government might isolate me.

Yay. Forum Idea 😞

2 Replies 2

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear aLone12,

A very warm and caring welcome to our forums,

I am so sorry that your struggling so much…

You have come to a very safe, supportive and beautiful place, and we are all here to help support you the best we can…

This game of life can get very overwhelming at times, I have many times said your words…I live alone and get overwhelming loneliness and I think that it is the worse feeling ever…Life can get very hard and seem impossible sometimes to get through some days…My heart is breaking for you…

When I feel life gets to hard, I stop and take “time out”, by just sitting outside somewhere and re-connect with nature and all the beauty it holds within….I know my words might sound silly but it helps to calm our overactive thoughts…which is what our mind needs from time to time….

You are not alone, Dear aLone…in feeling the way you do, many others on the forums, also feel life is very hard…

Would you, and only if you want to, there’s no pressure here…feel up to telling us a little more about your beautiful self…so we can support you the best we can..

Here if you feel to talk lovely dear aLone,

Thinking of you with kindness and care..

Grandy..

Bob_22
Community Member

Hi aLone12,

Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having these fears. I hope you had an okay xmas otherwise. Exaggerated fears is something I've dealth with. I used to worry about every conversation I had in case I had slighted the person I was talking to. I also used to have fears that everyone was watching me all the time. This was mainly linked to my anxiety. Have you considered seeing a psychologist to help with these thoughts? They can be very helpful in helping manage exaggerated fears. I'm able to now live with my irrational thoughts and challenge them.

Bob