FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

feeling helpless

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I have met a girl who i have fallen madly in love with.She replied to an add of mine.The problem is she is married and in a marriage that she dosnt want to be in and says wants to leave her cheating husband but is to scared to.I cant stop thinking about this girl and cant do anything i just spend my days and night thinking about her and just crying all the time for her.I dont know what to do.
35 Replies 35

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I am wondering how things are working out for you.My relationship has ended in a bad way.I am not in a good place at the moment.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Feeling more depressed today,i dont see any point anymore.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Feeling the lowest i have in a long time no one to talk to and listen

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Just wanted someone to talk to feeling more depressed and helpless as every day goes by.No one wants to know

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
No replys makes me more depressed and anxious.All hope for me is gone

Hi Matchy69,

It sounds like you are going through an extremely difficult time at the moment and it’s so understandable that you need someone to talk to. Please know that you are not alone in this. It’s great to see that you are reaching out on the forum. Given how much is going on for you right now, it’s important to seek some real-time support too. Beyond Blue is available 24/07 on 1300 224 636 for counselling, information and referrals. If you are having any thoughts of suicide or self-harm, the Suicide Call Back Service is also available 24/07 on 1300 659 467. Additionally, visiting your GP for a referral to a counsellor or psychologist could be helpful. We would really encourage you to give one of these services a call this morning to have a chat.