FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

feeling helpless

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I have met a girl who i have fallen madly in love with.She replied to an add of mine.The problem is she is married and in a marriage that she dosnt want to be in and says wants to leave her cheating husband but is to scared to.I cant stop thinking about this girl and cant do anything i just spend my days and night thinking about her and just crying all the time for her.I dont know what to do.
35 Replies 35

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

The reason she gives is she comes from a broken home and does not want to do that to her son and is scared that her son will grow up hating her,he's 4 and she is worried about the financial side of it.

This has effected my health and haven't been sleeping and eating,i have lost 20kgs in weight the last few months.I just can't stop thinking about her.

CEE_CEE
Community Member
Staying in a bad marriage won't make her happy eventually her son will see this.... Have you tried distracting yourself for a little bit each day. I found cooking or crafts or a good day in the yard helps. ATM I am binge watching a who done it kind of tv shown

CEE_CEE
Community Member
Ok that's understandable but her son with pick up shes unhappy eventually. She deserves to be happy. They both do.
And sound like you need to find yourself a really good distraction. Cooking, crafts, a good book. A day in the yard. just start with a half an hour a day. I did the crafts it worked for a few days. Now I'm binge watching a murder mystery show and it helps me keep my mind active on other stuff. And I don't sleep either I had to get medication to help with that.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Yes i tried doing things during the day,i just cant seem keep my mind of her.I do have medication for sleeping but only gives me 3 hours of sleep a night.I put the tv on and dont even know what i am watching.I will try to do something today at in the garden.And today its her birthday and i celebrated it last week with her.

CEE_CEE
Community Member
Do you have friends you can catch up with, grab a coffee with or lunch with. There will be something out there that will help you, we just need to find it. But what I think you need to do is think about where things may go. If she's not going to leave her husband can you be ok with that. It's not fair on you to keep you hanging on with hope that one day you will be together if she won't leave him.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Thats what i think about that we will never be truly together.I was originally ok with it as i was only lookng for a female friend but now have fallen madly in love with her.Its so hard to know what to do,it scares me the thought of losing her.

Where do you think your relationship is going to go?

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
A turn for the worst has happen she has all of a sudden blocked me and i dont know why.I feel so misserable and just want to talk to her.I just dont know what to do.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Anybody want to listen to me

JessF
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Hello Matchy69, sorry your last few posts have been missed. What's on your mind? Being blocked and cut off sounds like it has really taken you by surprise.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
It was my own fault from my anxiety and insecurities.I rung her costantly for 2 days without her answering,told me she had been to busy and is now scared of me for making that many calls and thinks im a mental case and a stalker.I can understand from her point of view and apologigized and tried explain about my anxiety issues and depression but she hung up and completely blocked me now.I know i am a good person.I know i have lost her forever now.