FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

hi... i'm the black rappit *Trigger Warning*

the_black_rabbit
Community Member

it said on the rules that i need to introduce myself to other new users, so i gess i'l do that now.

i'm the black rabbit. the name "black rabbit" was based on an a fictional character that i crated, witch is a tall cartoonish black rabbit whewing a white hoodie with the wards "no homo" on it in the same look as the subrem white hoodie

i've been drawing the black rabbit in order to express the feelings and emotions that i've been having, with is really helpful, i help get my feelings on a with confus and allway feel better aferwods.

wow... whiting this has made me feel good, i'm actchaly exited to see you'r react-shuns no this thanks for reding 🙂

(sorry for the misspellings, me automatic spelling isn't perfect)

35 Replies 35

Hey black rabbit

It is great to chat some more to you and I wanted you to know how proud I am that you have started to write down some things that are sitting within you. It is an emotional thing to do and it can bring tears and all sorts of feelings, especially when you see the words written in front of you. I have found it so very healing and helpful though and I am hoping this is true for you too.

I hope that being back in school in the class environment is suiting you. I know some have loved home schooling and some have struggled with it, just as it true with in school learning, some love it and some struggle with it. I would love to know how you are going and how you find you learn best.

Great to chat to you some more

Hugs

Sarah

I am so sorry if I have confused you with the offline private chat, we don't have anything like that, we just have the forum here. So please feel safe that you can post some things here, it may not be as detailed as you need it to be but you can say somethings and I will be able to understand and hopefully help you through what you feel you have done that is so traumatic for you.

With regards to the picture, I would love so much to see James the Black Rabbit, a way in which you can share your drawing of James is to update your profile picture and you could put a picture of your drawing there. Up the top right hand corner of this page is a section called "my account", if you click on that and then sign in it will take you to your profile, from there you can select to upload an image ( we can't do pictures of ourselves as we like to maintain anonymity on the forum) but you could put James as your profile picture..I have the angel with wings in front of the moon.

Please do not apologize for the frequency in which you post. This is your thread and you post when you can or if you need to and it may be a few days or even weeks between your posts, sometimes if you are feeling bad it may be a few minutes so you use this as you need to ...never apologize for that.

Hi everyone.
hope you’re having good time in this long weekend

As you might know I’ve started to write some facts down about some things that happened to me, all ready it’s Been hard to write down, especially Trying to only put in facts without going all over the place with negative thoughts, but I’m going to push it though it. I’ve written More than 130 words in 2 paragraphs, which is good. I’l write some more And I will post it on this thread very soon so stay tuned for that.

Thank you so much for all your support

Happy Halloween

👻 🎃💀👹

the black rabbit

Hey black rabbit

That is such great news that you have been able to not only write down some of the events that have happened but also try so hard to remove "the story"...the thoughts or the assumptions we put over the top some times that goes to a very dark or sad or hurtful place. It is so hard to write these things down, what has happened or what we have done as a result of what has happened in our lives but you are making these steps and I hope that they are in some small way providing you with comfort and with healing..even though the process is very hard.

130 words is awesome and I am so very proud of you as I know this was not something that was easy for you to do, so well done.

The weather has been outstanding this weekend and I am wondering if you have been able to get out and do anything that makes you feel good?

Looking forward to reading what you are wanting to share here with us black rabbit, you are so very brave and courageous and I am so proud of you.

Hugs as always

Sarah

hi Sarah.

i think i'm ready to tell what happend

long story sort

Hi the black rabbit I haven’t posted on your thread but I try to keep up with it and I just want to say that’s good you think you are ready to talk as that’s the first step of the healing process for most things and I hope it’s one of many steps for you. And no need to rush to talk about what happened plus share as much as your comfortable to do so or want to. But if you go to do so and you just for whatever reason can’t then that’s ok to and just remember there is no judgment here besides we are all here for you.

Hi the black rabbit,

We've sent you a private message via email. 

the_black_rabbit
Community Member

Hi everybody. I just wanna to finally talk about what’s been happening.

I’m 16 and I looked at a person that was very young in a YouTube Video and I was attracted. I was really paranoid that this makes a really bad person, (this was either in the end of 2019 or in April of 2020). I was really worried about my mental health. I’ve been thinking about it for months and I tried to talk to people about it but so scared of what they might of think of me. so I tried to the call the kids help line but to no avail. I think I’ve been through a lot. And that’s what I came here to talk about, to find answers and a why cope and Honestly it’s been great so far. I think I should switch to headspace since there primarily for young people. Today I had a talk with My mum and dad about and they said it completely fine because it was an accident and I’m only a teenager, they also Said that I’m probably overthinking it and I’m being to herd on my self, is this true?

feeling very disturbed by everything but great about the accomplishments I’ve been making.

sincerely

the black rabbit

Hi the black rabbit,

It's great to hear that you were able to communicate openly with your parents about what's been so present on your mind. We're sorry that you've been feeling disturbed, we understand it can be tough to be dwelling on difficult thoughts. It's definitely a good step to open up about these thoughts to trusted adults.

It's also great that you're interested in getting involved with Headspace. They offer a wide range of services and they also have a group chat on their webpage - https://headspace.org.au/

Keep us updated whenever you're feeling up to it.

Hi guys, I’m back. hope no one’s mad for my absence. (I mean it’s only been a couple of days but Previously I did this every day, which btw I enjoyed) Now that I’ve told you guys about what happened I wont to Ask some questions and hopefully get some answers.

1. Is this actually trauma

2. now that I’ve Said what happened, what do I do now?

3. Am I ok?

I’m glad to be Back I’m hoping to get black in touch.

thanks for being so kind

~the black rabbit