FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

(Trigger warning) PTSD after being stabbed

Guest_08B8CB20
Community Member
I feel after i was stabbed nearly 1year ago in the chest heart arterie severed , punctured left lung ,fractured rib rushed to icu injuries were life threatening,i am struggling to deal with life i live in constant fear especially around people i public i have no family support but do have friends but i feel a burden to them all, the flashbacks are out off control especially when sleeping,i dont no what to do i dont have the desire to do much in life anymore i seam to have lost interest in working hobbies even going for a surf i have 4weeks left at were im staying now and the time has come for me to ask for help as i put on a brave face but deep down im feel broken, what do you suggest would be something that could help me with dealing with this nighmare i deal with everynight i go to sleep
227 Replies 227

Hi Croix

Making other people happy painting rainbows for my friends children being there for my good friends if they need help in hand helping in general i like to help others unconditionally thats basically who i am , but none of it now takes my mind of the reality off the situation i find myself in today i was stabbed whilst i was receiving help and at the same time was helping others

Talk later

Hi there Croix And Markjt

My suspicion on who it is now confirmed i need to see you its bigger and wider spread and does not just concern me its my family as i suspected 1 in particular they have done the unthinkable im 99.9% sure i dont want to right what i no and because of who you are how do i let you no what i no as i dont trust anyone else

I no your not going to tell me if your on to this already but how much longer do i have to go through this before it ends

Regards jason

Dear Jason

I'm afraid I have to say I don't understand.

Both Mark and I are honorable people, and we would not be in beyondblue if we did not know that it is 100% secure. We both want to help YOU - no strings attached.

If you want to share anything with us you can - you have my word it will go no further.

If you would prefer to talk out loud you can ring the bb hep line on 1300 22 4636

The people on the line are health professionals, friendly and capable - they also keep confidentiality and do not know anything about you or your circumstances

Also they would not even tell us if you rang.

Hang in there mate

Croix

I understand but i can not mention names so i can not tell you who it is i will tell you few key words perth/flightsensations / boeing / copyright /chocolate /dating site ,to stand over people !!!!!!!/ cooperate fraud /name changing/ stealing/getting people on his side buy using things against them including professional people/ causing conflict and confusion withn groups / hacking! !!!!!!!/stealing classified information then offering them royalties boeing/ worth looking into guys he is dangerous for all i no he was the one who had me stabbed fits the seen with all the down grades in charges and me recieving no help i have a recording of him threatening to kill me 3 times on USB a family member who told my grandfather and grandmother i doused someone in peterol got it on USB my grandmother still believes i did it

Regards

and good luck Jason

Jase, can see it has been a pretty ordinary few days for you. Dude, you are in one hell of bad situation but to this day, you have survived each and every bad day and each and every bad situation. You are one very tough person.

Croix is spot on above, we care for you mate. We don't get paid on here, we do this because we want to. There are reasons why we are doing this - for me, it is because i have been to hell and back. I am fortunate that i made it back so i want to help others and you are one of the main reasons why i want to do this.

We all make choices in life and my choice is to continually visit this thread to see how you are going and just see if i can help you in some small way.

Can you sit back and realise how powerful it is to make a child happy? Tell me about these rainbows you are talking about. Making a child smile is so so awesome and YOU are doing that. You are changing the way a child thinks. You are having such a positive impact on a childs life. That is brilliant mate, just brilliant.

Stick with us mate, we are not going anywhere.

Cheers

Mark.

Hi Mark / Croix

Hope your all well sorry about yesterday its all really getting to me im ok for now but i do feel this is all getting to much and is destroying my out look on life .

im only human not robot i have feelings and a heart and they are being worn down buy all this but will never stop me from being who i am and what i enjoy doing

however i do not want to isolate myself and make excuses or avoid my good friends phone calls cause that is what im starting to do.

The rainbows this one is around a 4ft arc with the seven colours 7 inches in width the childs name in this case is on the left hand side in a star on the right hand star are two love hearts adjoining with mum i one and dad in the other both star and lovehearts are the same width as rainbow depending on its size all names glow at night so as when the child goes to sleep and lights go out the only thing they can see is the names on the rainbow as they fall asleep not sure how but if you have any young ones i would gladly appreciate the opportunity to make you one so as you can give to them

Anyway i got to get back to my friend's factory and finnish it off plus surf is looking ok i did new spray job on my board need to get some wax

Bye for now

Best wishes jason

Jase, no need to apologise mate. Mental health journeys have many bumps and you had a significant one yesterday. All good mate - you have survived another day and this was a big one - props to you. Continue to use the experience and learn from it. Learn that you are getting stronger every day. May not seem like it but you are.

Mate those rainbows sound completely awesome. Do you sell them? Could you market them in any way? Could definitely be a future in them for you by the sound of it.

Very happy that you are going for a surf - that is you time, no one else, nothing else but surf. You and the water.

Mark.

Hi Mark and Croix

Im at the factory just about finished done the names in glow powder then two coats of high gloss then finnish off with glitter i also make scaled down harley Davidson vrods made a replica off a very good friends bike great guy he also has helped me alot over the years and is off great service to the community does alot off charity fund raising for example teen challenge cycle ride perth to esperance and back 1000 klm 5 days /cancer/ 20day 20 push up for all the 20 service men that commit suicide every day around the world pluss more. He is a true inspiration works 3 weeks on 5 weeks off and received highest achieveroff the year award 2 years running better get back and finnish off this rainbow

Talk soon

Regards jason

Hi Jason

I had no idea there was so much to it or took so much skill - awesome.

It's pretty good to hear you cheerful again, and to hear about your friends

Hang in

Croix

Over it all