FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

(Trigger warning) PTSD after being stabbed

Guest_08B8CB20
Community Member
I feel after i was stabbed nearly 1year ago in the chest heart arterie severed , punctured left lung ,fractured rib rushed to icu injuries were life threatening,i am struggling to deal with life i live in constant fear especially around people i public i have no family support but do have friends but i feel a burden to them all, the flashbacks are out off control especially when sleeping,i dont no what to do i dont have the desire to do much in life anymore i seam to have lost interest in working hobbies even going for a surf i have 4weeks left at were im staying now and the time has come for me to ask for help as i put on a brave face but deep down im feel broken, what do you suggest would be something that could help me with dealing with this nighmare i deal with everynight i go to sleep
227 Replies 227

Hi everyone

I hope you all have a special xmas i would like to thank you all for the advice and time spent helping me through this tough period priceless you all gold i am very lucky to have a true friend and you guys me and my buddy been getting things ready for his little one he is a true champion and a very kind caring person wish i was part off his family well i kinda do thats how good a friend he is to make me feel that way pretty special dont you think so im not to sure what im doing for xmas i will be happy to no he is happy aswell as all you guy thanks once again

Best wishes

Jason

Hi Jason

Looking over our past posts I see you getting stronger, and though there are down times (particularly when you have problems with the Government) you do get over it and get in a better place - that's really great.

You have a dream of helping others later on when you can, we are just the same - and are lucky enough to be able to make that dream come true. So there's never any hassles about giving us a post anytime.

Your having friends is one of the really great things in life.

I hope you find a pretty good time over Christmas, whatever you do - & you too Mark

Croix

Jase, no worries mate, more than happy to see you grow, as Croix, quite correctly points out. 2017 is the year of Jason that is for sure. There will be bumps in the road but the resilience that you are building will see you take the next step in your recover.

So excited for what is ahead for you.

There is no reason why you are not part of their family. You don't have to be linked by blood to be family.

Have an awesome Christmas and to you also Croix, enjoy.

Mark.

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey Jason~

I'm just checking in to see how you're getting on and what sort of Christmas you had.

Mine was pretty good though it was HOT, sweated off kilos -or so it seemed

Take care

Croix

Hi there Croix

The reality of my situation the peny has dropped, this is it life sucks when your out casted not only buy your family but the government sick off the games feel like i have had enough for sure someone is interfering would recieve more help in prison with no stress

Hey Jason~

Sounds like it's getting to you again, Christmas can sure su*k if you don't have those around that care for you - and you for them.

Is there any chance you can get way for a day or so and be by the ocean without life's hassles? I remember the pleasure you showed last time you talked about it.

You were also talking about your plans for helping others. There is no better person to give help than someone that has been there & survived - so really understands.

You are a strong fella and you will beat all this sh*t in time.

Hang in there

Croix

Hi mate

How do i no that this forum has not been interfered with i remember it taking me weeks to reset my password to be able to get back on this site why was it so difficult i had to call 3/4 times nearly gave up/ same thing happened to my email addresses this is the reason i have changed email address 4 times in a year and half i wondering if they fix me and saved my life in icu to extend my suffering thats why they kicked me on the streets knowing i had no were to live who does that really? i cant get arrested even after all the fuel drive off i have been doing i take my hat off smile in front off camera and give it the finger same thing with cigarettes if i have no money i ask for them say thankyou they call security even tell them my name and tell then please do not touch me i warn you they follow me to the car i let them take photos i wave and good bye and off i go jail is to easy let him suffer well im about to finnish off my last project a rain bow which im working on today once that is done i no a way to get arrested without hurting any one cause i feel like im the one who doing time for being stabbed i cant do this anymore it feel like im in a 3rd world contry prison here and i feel like im dieing inside because off the resentment and hatred towards this government and who ever is getting in the way off me being treated for my ptsd im so over it how do i even no your who you say you are 99% TELLS ME YOU ARE BUT TODAY FOR SOME REASON THERE IS A ELEMENT OF DOUBT ,SURELY NOT I SAY TO MY SELF you all seam to talk from the heart. anyway im getting on with the rainbow i have made 8 or so for the children i no and they love them

Bye and thanks for everything

Jason

Hi Croix and Markjt

Last night raining windy lucky i had tape at hand and  was not sure if my make do house on back off ute was going to hold up so i taped up the broken support and hoped for the best conditions were wild woke up feeling very depressed and realized this beautiful lady i meet she deserves much better than me.

had enough

Prison looking the best option this been going on to long not good for my mind or body resentment hatred towards government flash backs being stabed ptsd and anxity for an alssortment of things including my upbringing and what my uncle did to me being denied the right to my fathers funeral and not being told the truth about what and when exactly my opa passed away the two people in my family who were good to me and i love very much the rest i have no feelings for at all i would love to hear they are all were my shoes the fraudsters they are would you believe i come from a very wealthy family im the first grandson and i have not recieved my opa 's war medals which he promised me he was commissioned to America in world war two and worked under direct instructions from Roosevelt and isenhower? he told me things only i no!! and my so called family did not even have a funeral for him. sickening that i can not be sure off the day he passed away. they have given me to different dates its as if they are getting a kick out off upsetting me know how much he cared for me ,there is more im broken inside

jsson

Hi there

Thats were i sleep every night in one off the car parks along the coast

Hi Jason~

I'm pleased because you get at least a bit of a break.

If you don't mind me asking what are some other things that take your mind off hassles, perhaps a particular singer/song, TV program, walking, playing footy, watching wildlife whatever?

I'm asking about the sort of thing that can be used to help get the mind away from bad situations.

What do you reckon?

Croix