FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

(Trigger warning) PTSD after being stabbed

Guest_08B8CB20
Community Member
I feel after i was stabbed nearly 1year ago in the chest heart arterie severed , punctured left lung ,fractured rib rushed to icu injuries were life threatening,i am struggling to deal with life i live in constant fear especially around people i public i have no family support but do have friends but i feel a burden to them all, the flashbacks are out off control especially when sleeping,i dont no what to do i dont have the desire to do much in life anymore i seam to have lost interest in working hobbies even going for a surf i have 4weeks left at were im staying now and the time has come for me to ask for help as i put on a brave face but deep down im feel broken, what do you suggest would be something that could help me with dealing with this nighmare i deal with everynight i go to sleep
227 Replies 227

Good night everyone

I get it

Jason✌💜

Thanks for all your insite and help on this forum im closing it down now dont trust anyone anymore catch ya

Centrelink have treated me fair the only truth i have told is about petrol drive off and cigarettes this is a declaration from me Jason P A thankyou all were do i go to get arrested

Hey Jason - don't go disappearing on us mate! We're your friends.

What's happening at the moment to make you feel like this?

We're here.

Kaz

xx

Hi Kazzl

Pain mental and physical and overwhelming feeling like im being played.

Jase, clearly having a rough time of it at the moment. You can rest assured that we are all standing right beside you. We are not going anywhere.

Now would be a good time to get to the beach and chill. Listen to the sounds, smell the smells and if Huey is sending it down, grab a wave. Get in that water mate, feel it.

Take time to settle mate, breath deep and try and relax. Control that mind.

Don't leave us mate, we care very much for you.

Mark.

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dear Jason~

You sound down and in no fit state to make any plans at the moment, just rest up, or do like Mark says and get to the beach. Get grounded. That's important tonight, not the government or anything else.

You can worry about other things later. Health first. Nobody here is playing, we are all here for you.

Breath and relax.

Croix

Hi Jason,

Sorry i didn't reply.......i been suffering from a bit of stress myself lately. I'm all good now.

No ones playing you. We all have issues here on this forum. Chris B the community manager told me the other day. Everyone suffers a bit of anxiety.

I do hope you get your foot looked at. I think fixing one thing at a time will slowly get you feeling better. There is no quick fix for this. Slow and steady wins the race.

I will be checking in on you tomz.

👌👍

Matt.