FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Just want to Shout out

Guest_1055
Community Member

I am just so tired, and I don't think I can try anymore. All I want to do is curl up tight and cry and cry. I am sick of this, and I even feel cross, as I said that. I can't do this, I just can't. And I don't think I want to anymore. I am not asking for any advice really and I am aware of the phone numbers and such., etc. But I just want to shout and shout out loud and say that I am plain sick of this. I am tired of struggling to get to where ever it is that I am going. I don't think I am making any sense either. So since I am unable to shout out in real life at the moment. I hope it is okay with whoever who reads this that I am virtually going to shout out now. I also feel like punching out, because it is just too much. It's too much.

I HATE THIS, JUST HATE IT. I AM TIRED OF FAILING AND FAILING. I JUST WANT TO GO.

749 Replies 749

I am sorry you felt terrified Steph. I don’t know what to say. Just sorry

Guest_1055
Community Member

Vent-

Lying here crying, because thoughts are in my mind saying I am selfish, I am ungrateful, I am lazy, so lazy, unloving, self absorbed, self centred. And I will say why. My hubby works long hours sometimes, then comes home , he will often wash dishes, wash his own clothes, clean the bathroom etc. He provides for me as I have no paying outside job. He had holidays from work recently so we went away for a few days. Now my brain is muddled. I do not think I know what love is even. But I feel bad I think when I see him washing dishes after he works. See I am lazy. Why do I not do them during the day? I desire him to come home to a relaxed place. One that he will feel loved, relaxed. I do not want to be lazy, I want that out of me.

Sonetimes I get overwhelmed with everything. No not sometimes a lot. I thought I was going okay. But no. Just want to shut out everything.

Just rang hubby up at work to say that I am sorry I am unkind, ungrateful and lazy. Tears now. He said he forgives me.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello beautiful Shelly,

Awe Shelly, I’m sorry your crying..oh if I was their sweetheart I’d take you in my arms and tell you it’s okay to cry..crying heals our soul, let those tears fall beautiful lady then just relax while I sit hear and hold your hand until you feel better....

Shelly, I dont see you as being lazy at all...Youre sick, Depression is a very deep dark mental sickness that we need our entire strength to fight it off to just survive....Your doing it hard, and your husband seems to understand that and care for you....He took you on holidays for a few days with him....He has shown you how much he cares for you taking you away for a little break....

Sheely you rang your husband and apologised to him.. your loving husband said he forgives you...That’s love and understanding, your husband has just shown you....Now beautiful and gentle Shelly, please forgive yourself now...try to move on and remember you cannot do any better then your best.. and I know that you always try to do your best...

please don’t be so hard on yourself...Treat yourself with kindness and please be gentle on yourself and give yourself some self care...

Love and hugs..💜🤗.. still sitting with you and holding your hand, not letting you go..

Grandy..

Thankyou for your kindness Karen. No other words but Thankyou. I am okay.

Such a beautiful mother’s heart you have Karen.

Please know I am okay. I am not in the dark place. I have not been for a while. I was only extremely emotional.

I have a history of rejection. Believing people actually love or like me. But you are so right he does love me. And I need to be reminded of that. It is a challenge to see that sometines. But that is my unbelief and weakness. And about the crying. I cry a lot weather happy or sad. I was sad when I called up my hubby. Because I stuffed up again and I do not want to hurt him with my words.

So anyway Thankyou for noticing me again.

Hug do you too

Oh Shelley, I'm so sorry you feel the way you do, please be kind and gentle with yourself (and vent away when needed). You matter to people here and to your hubby.

Tomorrow is a new day.

I'm feeling pretty rubbish lately with uni stuff, so let's both take my advise 🙂

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello beautiful Shelly....

I hope you don’t mind, I wanted to say hello to you and see how your feeling....I understand your feelings of rejection so very much...I just wanted to reassure you that I do care deeply about you sweetheart, and you have been in my thoughts today... Belive in yourself lovely Shelly..I do believe in you...I want to give you a warm comforting 🤗 hug and some of my love to you, if that’s okay...

Im just sitting with you tonight, holding your hand and letting you know that your not alone....

more love and hugs..💜💜🤗🤗..

Grandy....

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dear Shell~

It is easy to think that a relationship has to be equal tasks, or equal money, or any other physical thing. I don't think it is true. I do think the exchange of love, understanding and care is what makes it work.

When I became ill my wife looked after me, and the offspring, and the household, and went to work. A huge burden.

Later she became ill for a long time before passing away and it was the other way around.

You can't use accountant's principals for a partnership. You also can't apply normal standards when one is ill, that would be silly, but that's what we do.

I doubt very much it is laziness that means you do not do the dishes, you do what you can, and that effort means a lot, as does ringing him to let him know you care and would smooth his path if you could.

You have barriers to overcome to do those everyday tasks, and you will get there, bit by bit.

Croix

Guest_1055
Community Member
Just wanted to say Thankyou to you Karen , Narelle and Croix. Thanks for hearing my heart.