FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

how do i stop crying

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I feel so alone,i dont have many friends or anyone who wants to know what i am going through.I just find my self just breaking down and crying.I just want some one to listen and not to judge me.
784 Replies 784

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Sarah I hope you are coping with the lock down and trying to move in the process.

The Gala day was ok.Its just all the schools in the district playing each other in sport and mixing with each other.It goes over a couple of Friday's.

We had a couple of very frosty mornings here and I have had the fire going.I had the weekend free and had all these plans on doing things around here but only managed to do a couple of hours of gardening this morning until I ran out of puff.

Good to see both our footy teams winning on the weekend.Big game for is next weekend playing the tigers.

I hope you are doing ok.

Take care,

Mark.

Hey Mark

Lockdown, well..I guess it is going as well as can be expected. I am still at work so that presents so normality and like there is no real change. However the kids are at home doing school remotely again so that is the same old challenge of getting them engaged. My biggest sadness is that I was supposed to be going to NSW this weekend and it is highly unlikely that I will get to go. I just wanted to do this one thing and now I cannot. I know that everyone is feeling some sort of loss and frustration here so I am not the only one, but it is hard none the less.

It was great that we still had the football to watch and yes, our teams got up and won which was awesome.

I did some cooking and pretty much just fluffed around at home with housework and took the time to actually get some rest in which was lovely too.

The mornings here are super frosty also, we had frost on everything this morning and as I got into my car the temp said 1 degree......brrrr it was sooo cold! The sun is out today so that has at least made me feel cheery but it is still pretty fresh!

Well I would like to report something exciting but nope...just work and kids this week and staying at home...I hope you have been able to do something nice over the weekend?

Hugs to you my friend

Sarah xxx

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Sarah I am glad you can still go to work.It gives you some normality. I am sorry you might be able to go to NSW and that was for something important for you.I was surprised on Friday that I didn't have to sign in at the school like I have been doing and the kids were told to shake hands at the end of each game and no hand sanitizer in sight and I thought of you and everyone down there and how much of a different world it has just came for you and my heart goes out to all.And I know it can happen here again and have all those freedoms to vanish even for just a few days how that will effect us mentally.

I had the worst night's sleep ever and feel very tired and scared this morning.

Tske care,

Mark.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Sarah I feel your pain of going through another lock down.I wish you didn't have to go through this again.My problems seem so minor to what you are going through.

All the best.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I am having the crapist day and feel like I am just getting kicked and kicked while I am down.My depression is real and my lonelyness is to.Maby tomorrow be a better day.

Hi Mark

I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling so down and defeated and I am hoping today was better for you. You are right in that your depression is so very real and I know how hard to fight to get through these times that feel so very overwhelming to you.

Feeling lonely too on top of all that you go through is the hardest of all as it is not easy to bring people into your life and to make friends. I am so glad though that you can reach out here and feel part of this awesome family.

Thank you so much for thinking of me. I have been working from home for the past two days and in the office the other days. I feel somewhat grateful in that I have my job in a really scary time when so many are losing jobs and are having their businesses impacted by the restrictions this virus is forcing. It is hard and it is horrific but what can we do really, stay away from each other and stay vigilant and do the best we can.

My kids are really feeling it this time with online schooling and boredom setting in. My son gets to go back to classroom learning next week but my daughter has another week at home. It is so tough for them too.

I have been painting furniture today that I have wanted to do for a while now so that has given me some joy today and will do the final coat over the weekend with some of the last bits of packing I have to do.

Hope that today has been better for you Mark and that you have been able to get into your garden and do some of the things that you enjoy.

Thinking of you my friend during these really tough times and I am so very sorry that I can only give you a virtual hug and let you know that I care and I am thinking of you.

Hugs

Sarah

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Sarah thanks for your kind words.I am on a bit downer at the moment and finding it hard to stay to positive.

I am around today if you want to chat, get some stuff off your chest or just chat about the day and how you are going. I am so sorry that you are feeling this way.

S

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Sarah it's cold windy day after the rain we had yesterday.A few things are just getting on top of me and feel like it will just keep continuing.The kids will be dropped of later and that might take my mine of things and give me another set of things to worry about.

Take care,

Mark.

It is cold and wintery here too, I think that does not help with feeling low if you are not having a particularly great day.

I hope that when the kids come that you can maybe watch a movie or do some baking or something fun together that will take your mind off things as well as try to alleviate the worry and the anxiety around what is going on for them too.

Have you ever made a chocolate sponge? I might try my hand at that now that I have done a basic one with success...famous last works lol.

S