FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

how do i stop crying

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I feel so alone,i dont have many friends or anyone who wants to know what i am going through.I just find my self just breaking down and crying.I just want some one to listen and not to judge me.
784 Replies 784

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi heyx thankyou for the birthday wishes.I had a very lazy birthday and had a nap during the day.My son's birthday today and I am going to make him a special Freddo cake.
Take care,
Mark.

Hey Mark

Sorry for my tardy reply, I have just jumped in the car to travel to NSW with my dad to collect his car and some of his things so that was kind of last minute but a mini trip none the less, and some time with my dad that I always enjoy and treasure so much.

How was your son's birthday? I am sure that the cake that you made for him was outstanding and that he loved it..you are a wizz in the kitchen so I am sure a Freddo cake is easy peasy for you....I hope he had a lovely birthday and that you got to have a special day with him.

I am hoping to get to the beach today and enjoy some time there and just have the water on my feet.

Chat to you soon my friend and hope your recovery is coming along nicely and that you are starting to feel better.

Hugs to you as always

Sarah xxx

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Sarah sounds like you had an adventure .The cake turned out great and was delicious It was good seeing the kids as I hadn't seen them since I was in hospital.
We had some rain here yesterday which was great as it was topping up my tanks and watering the garden for me.
My son had his school photos yesterday and probably had them inside and my daughter will have her last ones in a couple of weeks.
It's looking a bit cloudy today and might see if I can get my washing dry today.
I think I been over doing things and been in a bit of pain and discomfort.Not sure when I go back to the hospital as I haven't got a letter yet.
Take care,
Mark.

Hey Mark

Just had to come back and say about the school photos..I have a funny story about that..my daughter forgot once and of course I did too...so not only did she go to school in her sports uniform (the only one) but we of course were running late and her hair was a mess and we were in a real flap....needless to say that year was a bit of a write off....but we can laugh about it now....I hope that your son's photos are not as tragic as ours that year...lol

Hope that the washing gets dry but hey, not big deal there is always tomorrow....and the next day.....lol..I sometimes sit at work and look out the window and see how good the weather is and feel annoyed that I dont have my sheets out or something like that..then I think surely I have more things to think about than think about washing...lol

Hope that some of the fruit was ok to salvage..what would you usually do with that if it was the yellow type? Make some jam?

Great to chat as always my friend, hope that the sun comes out here too....it is raining at the moment ...guess it might be a good day to chill and watch some movies....

Hugs to you

Sarah xxx

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Sarah I just went outside and felt a spot of rain.I checked the rain gauge and we had 30mm of rain last night.My water tanks are almost full now.
I shifted the cherry Guava where I had it originally planted as it was not growing to well where I planted it.It is growing really well now as can see with all the fruit I had on it.I usually eat them as they are or make jam or juice or sauce out of them.
We were prepared for my son's photos and even got his hair cut for it.I usually put everything on my phone calender these days.
I am just watching a DVD now resting and taking it easy.
Take care,
Mark

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
heyx I just want to say hi to you if you are reading and you are doing ok.
Take care,
Mark

Hey Mark

Great to hear that you have been able to get out in the garden, even if ever so slightly to enjoy being outside and to get some fresh air, great to hear about the rain, wow, that is alot overnight.

Making jam out of the guava sounds beautiful, I have tried juice before but not jam so I am sure it is just delightful also.

I hope that your pain is starting to decrease and that you are feeling somewhat better, that you feel like this surgery has been successful for you, I really hope so my friend as I know how much anxiety you had around this surgery.

The weather here today is somewhat overcast but I am hopeful that the sun will come out a bit later.

Great to hear that you were prepared for the school photos, we were too this year so I am super excited to see them, the kids don't like them at all which is funny but I love them and make a book of each year, they do however love looking back on them and seeing their growth and their friends.

Well off to have my chai as the coffee man has just arrived, I am so very excited for this...small things..lol

Load of hugs to you my friend and hope you are doing well xx

Sarah xxx

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Sarah the weather here today is a bit cloudy but no rain forecast today.Rain again tomorrow and through to next week forecast.I finally got my washing on the line today.
I had a terrible day yesterday from the surgery but it seems to have settled down today.I go back to the hospital next Friday for a checkup.
My daughter hasn't been going to school the last couple of days saying she feels sick most likely just her anxiety.
I hope you enjoy your Chai,it seems to be the in thing at the moment.
Take care,
Mark

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
A sunny day and hot here today.The rain has disappeared for the moment.The rain seemed to comfort me in my money days of recovery.The sound of mowers could be heard blocking out the sound of the cows mooing in the distance.Tonight I can hear cicadas and frogs croaking and the frog population has grown with all this rain we have had.I lay in bed thinking how nice to be able share the sounds of the country.People think it's quiet out in the country but the sounds are just different to the city.

Hey Mark

I am so glad that the rain gave you some comfort, I know exactly what you mean, it does give me a sense of peace also, I just love being at home or laying in bed and just listening to the rain pour down..so theraputic.

How are you today and how are you feeling? I am hoping that you did get some rest over the weekend and that you are starting to notice that the healing is taking place.

You are very right, the sounds of the country and so very different from that of the city, I really noticed that too when I went away for the weekend to Mallacoota, the birds, the sounds of the water near by, the wind rustling the leaves on the trees...you just don't hear that with clarity every day as we move through our lives..maybe that is a gentle reminder that we do need to stop more often and just notice nature...

I had a pretty busy weekend with football back on so was very lucky to go to a game yesterday which was so great. There is really nothing like a footy game in Melbourne and the crowds and the atmosphere..made me very happy.

Huge hugs to you my friend and chat really soon

Sarah xxx