FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

how do i stop crying

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I feel so alone,i dont have many friends or anyone who wants to know what i am going through.I just find my self just breaking down and crying.I just want some one to listen and not to judge me.
784 Replies 784

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Sarah my anxiety has been over the roof over the weekend.I haven' been able to do much.I did manage to mow the front lawn as I won' be able to do it for awhile.I feel that physicaly sick today and I think my anxiety is worst as it is at a different hospital that I haven't been to before and don't where I am suppose to go.I did ring them Friday and left a msg .

Tale care,

Mark.

I am so sorry my friend, I can hear the panic in your message and I am so sorry you are going through this.

Reception will be able to help with everything and direct you to where you need to go, they have access to alot of information, who is being admitted, discharged, who is scheduled for surgery and who has been admitted to the ED. You can head there and they will direct you to the right place.

That is fantastic that you were at least able to get out and to get some fresh air and to mow the lawn and get that job done, at least it will be one job off the list for you to think about when you are recovering.

This is a new hospital and you don't know much about it, which is fine, and I know the first place to go to is to think about all the negatives, but let's try and change that and think about why it is that you are at the new hospital and the hope that that brings.

I am thinking of you my friend and wish that I could wave a wand and take this all away from you.

Sarah xx

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Sarah it's just me I have always been this bad with anxiety even as a child.I did get a phone call from the hospital to check my details which is good to have it confirmed.All I had was a letter Friday saying it has been booked in.I am now waiting for two more phone calls one from a nurse to check my medical history.They are doing this all by phone instead of bringing me in like the other hospital.
Take care,
Mark.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I have had all three phone calls adventurally today.I have to be there at 8 am and up to 6 week recovery.i am going to bed soon I have to get up at 5am and being picked up at 6 am.

Thinking of you today my friend.

Every best wish for a successful outcome and I look forward to hearing all about it and how you are feeling.

Take care and chat very soon

Sarah xxx

Hello my friend

Just a note to let you know that I am thinking of you and I hope to hear from you soon, to let me know you are well and that everything went fabulously for you yesterday.

Please take the rest and the care you need to get well and to feel better soon.

Huge hugs

Sarah xx

B_W_
Community Member

Hi Mark,

I hope everything went smoothly and you are looking after yourself.

thinking of you

Take Care,

Briony

Hello my friend

Just wanting to check in and see how you are going and how your surgery went.

I am thinking of you and hope you are taking care of you and having some rest and recovery time and that the surgery will be successful.

Hugs to you my friend

Sarah xx

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Sarah and Briony thankyou for you kind thoughts and am sorry it has taken me time to reply to you.I had the surgery but had a bad turn in recovery afterwards,I had people rushing around everywhere .I don't remember much of it,all seems like a dream now.I am home now and still recovering and been in pain.They have me something for that and I have been sleeping a lot.The worst part is going through this alone when I saw in the hospital that everyone had someone who cared except me.
I was woken up at 2am by a storm and just poured down for a couple of hours.I can hear the birds singing now.Must be free and happy like that.
Sarah I hope you are enjoying your holiday
Take care,
Mark.

Hi Mark

It is so wonderful to hear from you and I am so happy you are safe and at home recovering. WOW, that must have been frightening to have the nurses rushing around and trying to work out what took a downward turn. BUT, you were in the best place and they took care of you and you were safe.

I hope that the recovery is going well and that the pain is starting to decrease too, that you are taking the time to rest and to give your body the care and love to heal.

How fantastic would it have been to hear the storm and the rain, it brings me so much peace and I hope that it makes you feel good too.

My mini break was so wonderful and we had such a lovely time to just relax and to enjoy the beach and the walks of nature. We were at Mallacoota so the recovery from the fires was so wonderful to see, all of nature with the black trunks and the regrowth and trees that are showing all different colours as they too heal. It was great to be in the community and to spend some money to help them back to times of old.

Back to work today but still feeling very refreshed and like I have had some wonderful soul food.

Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing how you are my dear friend, sending a virtual hug and a meal and some care for you at this time...

Sarah xx