FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

First post

Nickim
Community Member

Dealing with a lot ATM , so hard over thinking everything.

Small things seam huge

I have a great family but, I can't burden them with my problems.

3 Replies 3

Marie_W
Community Member

Hi Nickim,

Welcome to the Beyond Blue forums. It's great that you've reached out here - you’ll be able to get some support from other people and see that you are not alone in your struggles with anxiety.

It sounds like you are going through a very troublesome time at the moment and that your anxiety is making you dwell on things that you normally wouldn't dwell on.

Would you feel comfortable sharing a little more about your anxiety? Are there certain situations that cause you to overthink more than others?

Looking forward to hearing from you if you would like to reply.

- Marie (:

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Nickim, and thanks for coming to the site.

It's not easy to open up to people who you don't know, but all of us have been through our own type of depression and understand the struggles anyone is suffering from.

We'd all like to offer some help and advice from our own experience because I'm sure many of us have had to go through something similar ourselves.

Your thread will develop and please take your time, hopefully, we will hear back from you.

Geoff.

Avo
Community Member

Hey there,

Overthinking is hard. I can relate. Can you find time for mindfulness meditation? It takes time but it really helps and you get better at relaxing.

One day at a time