FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Looking for someone to talk to - a teen or in their 20s

Guest_4643
Community Member

Hi, I'm Tayla and I'm 20.

I'm just looking for someone to chat with who's in their teens or 20s, as the post suggests.

It's really hard for me because there's nowhere or any way for me to meet people where I live close to my age.

I'd love if someone could reply just for someone to talk with and hopefully become Forum Friends somehow, if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Tayla.

29 Replies 29

Hiyaa mb20lover

Yes, you can just stay online if that's what you prefer! You can do the forums, share/broadcast your story on certain BB platforms when they advertise it. You can become an advocate/BB speaker (where you join a committee and give feedback/help BB staff create new projects, and there's another committee where you evaluate ongoing projects too). You can fill in surveys they advertise if you are the right fit for them. That's all I know of so far hehee.

And yeah I relate to doing a few things, all I do is studyyyyyyyy! But hopefully not for to much longer!

Interesting, thanks Tay. Maybe I'll look into it.

Hi mb20lover

Great to hear, keep us posted, I'd love to hear how you go 🙂

Hey Tay, I joined the Blue Voices but I'm experiencing technical difficulties, won't work for me but all good. Is it working for you?

How are you anyway?

Tayla

Hi mb20lover

Hahaa I just posted something about you joining BV elsewhere as I just noticed!

I'm not having technical difficulties- my login is working and I'm getting the newsletters etc. What technology difficulties are you having?

Oh thanks for that Tay, that's sweet of you. I'll check out BV later.

It's working fine now, thanks. I'm using a laptop and at night I use my iPad, but everything is working.

Tayla

Hi mb20lover,

Huh, that's weird. I remember I had trouble logging in for the first time (my pesky VPN was getting in the way somehow haha), I emailed the support/admin email. They are so good- you should try. I believe you can reach them through the Contact Us page on the main BB site. Just specify your issue. Let me know how that goes!

All good, it's working. Thanks though

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

hi mb20lover. I read on another thread that you aren't feeling too good at the moment. So I decided to find your thread and ask how you are? Or what happened today?

(Listening to GNR at the moment!)

Hi smallwolf. I posted this thread ages ago, it's no longer active.