FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Looking for someone to talk to - a teen or in their 20s

Guest_4643
Community Member

Hi, I'm Tayla and I'm 20.

I'm just looking for someone to chat with who's in their teens or 20s, as the post suggests.

It's really hard for me because there's nowhere or any way for me to meet people where I live close to my age.

I'd love if someone could reply just for someone to talk with and hopefully become Forum Friends somehow, if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Tayla.

29 Replies 29

Motoko353
Community Member
I'm 23, maybe we can help each other.

Hey Mokoto353, welcome to the forums.

Thank you so much for replying, I really appreciate it and it means a lot.

Sure I'd love that! I'll be 21 in November this year.

I hope things are alright with you and you enjoy the forums. Hope to see you around too.

Love and hugs,

Tayla xx

hello, I'm female and I'm 21, I would be interested in becoming forum friends

Hi there continuousventer, I like your username.

Thank you so much, I'd love to be forum friends. I'll be 21 in November this year.

Hope things are alright with you, same with you Mokoto353.

Love and hugs to both of you, take care.

Tayla

Hello Tayla

Sorry for my late reply. This is my first forum friendship I guess. Are you looking forward to turning 21?

I made the nickname when I was going through a tough time. I hope things are alright with you too, and if they're not, it's okay that they're not okay, you don't have to be ashamed of things not being okay

Much hugs and love to you too Tayla! ❤️

Hey continuousventer.

Apologies for my very late replies, I had a break from the forums so I'm just catching up now.

Eh, I don't know about looking forward to turning 21 to be honest. Oh well, can't change my age I guess.

I'm struggling at the moment but don't worry. How are you though?

Much love and hugs back, take care. Hope to see you around, sorry for just replying now.

Tayla x

hey tayla

it's alright, I just saw your reply hahah. It's alright I had the same feeling when I turned 21. For every birthday I have, I have a one year crisis of where I am going.

I'm struggling too at the moment. Just feel alone.

Take care!

Hi continuousventer. Sorry for just replying back now.

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you're alright now. I'm always here. Is there anything I can do? take care yourself and again I'm sorry for replying late, I haven't been on here much so I'm catching up.

Tayla

hello, hey don't be sorry, I know we live two very different lives and that we're busy people. I'm busy with uni, like assignments and pre-readings

um I don't think there's anything u can do but I like ur how thoughtful