FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Why are you visiting?

Scotchfinger
Community Member

This might be a very simple thing I am overlooking but how on earth do you get this pop up box to go away? I've answered their question several times already.

Do you know what I am referring to? It pops up on the right of my screen every 10 seconds.

15 Replies 15

Sophie_M

Hi Scotchfinger

Thanks for your question. Sorry I do not have any immediate answers but I will put it to IT and get back to you

This pop up is still coming up every 10 or 15 seconds.

Asks the question:   Why are you visiting?  then gives alternative answers.

Other people put up with this? Very distracting.

Oh come on! I'm running out of patience. Smoke is coming out of my ears. I'm about to blow a gasket!

I'm due for a  58 year service!

Hey settle down there Scotchfinger, we certainly dont want you to blow a gasket !!!    

I dont know what you are referring to with regard the pop ups.  I have never seen anything like that.

But it does sound pretty annoying, so I hope they rectify whatever it is that is causing it.

In the meantime, try to stay    c a l m    .   Deep slow breaths now ..........            ( - :

Sherie xx

Too late Sherie...I think my prostrate is cracked!

Cost a fortune to replace!

Oh nooo ...............   You'll need the calming breathing techniques even more now!

Ha ha 

Take care.

I does sound like it gets in your way Scotchfinger.Has it now been rectified?

But truthfully your conversion with Sherie...... well I have actually been laughing.

You are way cool Mr Scotchfinger........mighty cool.

xxx

dear Scotchfinger, I know what you are talking about and I have to agree with you, it is rather annoying, but it could be getting all the statistics on why we are visiting the site, however once we have given our opinion then it shouldn't come up again, because replying 5152 times they should know by now. lol Geoff.

Guest_1055
Community Member

Hey Geoff

I have noticed how high your number is, how long have you been on BB? I have also noticed your picture keeps changing, a lot and it always has your little dog in it. You must be quite attached to her.

Shelley xx