FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Why are you visiting?

Scotchfinger
Community Member

This might be a very simple thing I am overlooking but how on earth do you get this pop up box to go away? I've answered their question several times already.

Do you know what I am referring to? It pops up on the right of my screen every 10 seconds.

15 Replies 15

dear Shelley Anne, I've been on this site for 12 or 13 years but under my name it says that I registered 3/4/2013, but that's when BB went a significant change.

My little puppie is called Moo-Moo or her real name is Mindy and have had her 2.5 years, and got her when my other puppie of 18 years got cancer, had to have an operation and then I had to put her down a few months after surgery.

That broke my heart enormously and caused me to have a relapse, but she and Moo-Moo both come with me everywhere, sleep with me, and if anybody says no dogs allowed inside then I don't visit them any more, she is now sleeping at my feet.

I tend to change my photo because I get sick of looking at myself. lol Geoff. x

Thanks very much to the people who got rid of that pop up. What a relief!!

Hey Scotchfinger, whats with the new profile photo?

So the pop up is all gone now?  I'm very relieved for you.

Ha ha

Sherie xx

Sherie

Thanks for your help by the way on my original thread. Very kind of you.

I wouldnt worry too much about some of the posts being delayed, I often have mine delayed while they work out if they are suitable for the masses, or not.  

I'm sorry now that I cant see the head from your avatar, and perhaps the feet got photo shopped out too.  Cant wait to see your next attempt.  Your first avatar was very conservative.  Not so this sumo type guy with skinny legs though.  Ummm, yeah - another attempt I think is good.  At least one that has a head!

I will keep a lookout for your post on the other thread.  It will slot in back in date/time order on the previous page I expect.  They are easy to miss when they eventually come in after being held up like that.

And I dont think I helped very much on your original thread, much as I tried.

Nite Scotchfinger.

Sherie xx

Hi Scotchfinger

Sorry it took so long for us to fix this one up Scotchfinger but as you noticed it has been stopped.

I also thought I would take a minute to just comment on the issue of moderation. We work with a software filter that scans the content of all posts for potential breaches of the community rules and member terms, particularly with regard to distress and safety.  If your post clears the filter, it will appear almost straight away. If it does not, it is held back for moderation before posting as we may need to double check the context of what you have written. Please understand we are doing the best we can. And a final tip - when you talk about moderation it is likely to get held - so keep chatting about your thread and we will do our best to get things through.

Hope that helps