FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I dunno.

___
Community Member
I dunno where to begin-first post (I think). Forums amp me up because I want to help everyone but cant! Hurt my back three years ago at work, had to learn to walk again-haven't worked since. Done my best to get everything right. The NSW workers compensation system is a disgustingly corrupt entity. I have many examples of their desire not to shovel me out the door with an adequate seltlement, but to shove me out the door dead. I need support from others in similar positions to me. I'm grateful for the state of my injury-it could be worse and I'm grateful for many things in my life-they could be worse too. But my life has had to change completely to adjust to the injury-all the while dealing with a system that needs a wrecking ball put through it.
2 Replies 2

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello,

Wellcome to our forums.

Im sorry that you hurt your back at work I understand that would have been very difficult for you.

I also understand that your life would have had some major changes due to your injury.

We are here as a community to support you.

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello, learning to walk again is no small feat, I also had to do this after a car accident and know that it's not easy.

I also had an accident at work where the scans, MRI, EEG's show a permanent damage so it can't be denied, but do know of many people having to justify their injuries which are always questioned and it's sad this is being done.

My best.

Geoff.