FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I'm enjoying these forums

Jack_Falco
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I have been through such darkness this last couple of months and I find these online forums very supportive and helpful. People have been so kind. I was reluctant to write online about my trauma, but all the words that have been sent to me have been kind and caring.

4 Replies 4

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Jack Falco,

Thank you for your kind words.

We are all a very caring and supportive community and we are happy to support you any time.

jaz28
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi there,

Glad to hear that you have found the forums to be a supportive place where you can seek help.

I am glad you are here.

Jaz xx

Mark Z.
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

When you share your stories you are not just seeking for help, but also inspiring others with similar challenge. We support each other and appreciate each other.

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Jack Falco, we really appreciate your kind words and understand what you have been through must have been traumatic.

Not all of us have had to endure the same, but MI comes in different ways that can affect anyone, and each time this happens to someone, they only want to talk to people, and at times it's more convenient to do this to the unknown who have experienced their own type of depression.

Best wishes.

Geoff.