FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hey I'm new too

Trsrv
Community Member
So seen as though I dont have a girl as a friend I feel the need to be here. I have 3 children. Eldest a teen has Aspergers. My middle a tween is nurotypical then desided to have a baby with my new partner so shes 15months and since she was 2weeks ive been having panic attacks. Now im on meds. I just want a friend who I can talk to and just whinge too. But i dont.
2 Replies 2

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Trsrv,

I just wanted to say welcome to the forums and thanks for joining us. It's so hard when we don't have the support that we need and I'm sorry that you don't have a good friend right now. While it's not the same, I hope that these forums can give you a sense of community here and be your 'virtual friends'.

It's also totally okay to have a vent or a whinge here too; there's no judgement.

Please let us know what we can do or how we can help. We want the forums to be really helpful and welcoming.

rt

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Trsrv

I too welcome you here. It is good to have someone to talk to, can you talk to your partner about how you feel.

As Romantic says, this is a friendly place and we are hear to listen to you.

Quirky