FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Chat :)

Jordan97777
Community Member
Hello. I’m Jordan. 22 female in aus. I face a lot of circumstances, I don’t ask for help but lately I’ve found talking to others and online chats or resources quite helpful. Would love to talk to someone 🙂 feel free to reach out. No one will ever understand what your going through personally, not even family. But it really helps to talk.
2 Replies 2

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Jordan97777,

We would like to warmly welcome you to the forums..

The forums are judgement free, caring with really beautiful and caring community members..

We are so pleased that you have joined this community..

Talk here anytime you feel up it..there’s no pressure here at all...Has something in particular brought you Beyond Blue?.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums,..

My kindest and caring wishes dear Jordan..

Grandy.l

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Jordan, can I join Grandy in welcoming you to the forums.

We are here to listen and talk to you about any issue, but more importantly what is troubling yourself, not only now, but in the past, that may have begun to snowball.

Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800 can also be contacted, maybe you have already as they help people up to the age of 25 by webchat or by phone, but you can let us know.

I'm sure your experience will undoubtedly help those who have posted or those who only stay in the background and read only benefiting from what has been said.

Best wishes.

Geoff.