FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Cant work this out

nofuture
Community Member

I was using beyond blue many months ago and need more help so tried to log back in. After resetting a forgotten password I finally was able to log on again. Just want to post my feelings and get some support but I cannot understand ANYTHING or find ANYTHING on your site anymore. It makes no sense to me and I cannot work it out anymore!!!! Why have you made it so hard???? I just want to post and receive messages of support but your site is NOT USER FRIENDLY anymore and making it impossible for me to click on basic tabs that makes sense. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??..Why have you made it so hard???..

6 Replies 6

blondguy
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi nofuture

I understand where you are coming from. The Beyond Blue forums are somewhat dated and clunky yet it is a super friendly place where you can have gentle non judgmental support 🙂

Can I ask what part of using the forums are not user friendly for you?

You are very welcome to use this thread if you wish to discuss your feelings...no worries at all

Any questions are always welcome

Thankyou for being a part of the forum family too

Paul

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Nofuture, as Paul has said, you can continue using this thread, your own post to talk with us.

You can also click on 'All Posts' and different sections will appear, one being a Welcome, then depression, anxiety, relationships etc where you can click on these, read other comments, which you can add to or begin a new thread.

Hope that helps you.

Geoff.

Beaser
Community Member
Hi and welcome back . Im feeling your frustration in a similar way. I have been trying to submit a job application in recent times. As with everything its all online im 56 and never been that good with computers . The things they say to do just arent that simple to some of us. On the positive side there are plenty of helpful people on these forums and like they have with me will be more than happy to help. Best wishes for the day

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dear Nofuture~
I can sympathize with the hassles of coming back after a break, and agree the system is sometimes difficult to navigate, however you are here now and have managed to log on, create your own thread and post a message - all pretty excellent.

Before we can give you the support you deserve it would be of great help if you were to tell us something about what has been troubling you (other than the system:) Just as much as you feel comfortable with of course.

As I'm sure you know this is a safe and friendly place and we would like to assist you when we know a little more.

We look forward to your reply

Croix

Emotions26
Community Member

Hello nofurure

I am not returning to the site

I am new

I have supported and responded a couple of times

I have had some lovely responses

One person went to great lengths to try to help me

I am lost again

I do not understand how to find out who has replied if anyone?

I try new threads and M so confused now cannot even explain what has confused ne

Is there a map? An index?

I am feeling more frustrated now than when I joined.

Then in desperation typed I cannot work this site out and found your message. You have been here before as well!!

This is my strategy to reach out in what I hope is a safe space.

I do not want to disrespect those who this system works for and those who have supported me.

I just annoy work it out. I even tried ringing the helpline last night. A long wait as to be expected

I might just have to give up

Head is giving me enough grief without existing external issues.

Thank you e ergo e who has tried

Good luck

Hey Emotions26, we're sorry to hear you've found it difficult to navigate the Forums but are thankful it hasn't hampered your ability to give great support and advice to other members experiencing depression and anxiety.

Some of our members have created a thread with tips and tricks to navigate and use the Forums which might be helpful for you: https://forums.beyondblue.org.au/t5/forums-feedback-and-updates/i-m-starting-a-new-discussion/td-p/5....

A great way to find discussions you've engaged in can also be on your profile page: https://forums.beyondblue.org.au/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/47426