FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Another Learner forumener

Neddy_eon
Community Member
Hey everyone here in Beyond Bluesonline forums.,I feel like I have so much to say and get off my chest,The main cause of my anxiety at this very time is All my fault,my ex was saying this person's name while she was asleep near me ,then the followi g night,I just had these strong psyhic visions and my gut feeling was convincing me that they were together ,So I foolishly sent her text messages and was alluding to her saying that I know about the two of them being together. Funnily enough I still I have this weird gut feeling that they have been together and it doesn't really matter because we technically work together anymore but we were enjoying our good friendship but we had and I just feel like I've completely destroyed it or any chance of still being friends by what I said in the text messages I really regret it and I've said to I am sincerely sorry for the brain snap. Where does one begin to try and rectify this with her does anyone have any. Anyway these problems of mine are really just selfish concerns of myself.
5 Replies 5

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Neddy eon, thanks for your comment and I don't believe we've had one like this before, maybe I'm wrong, but to understand dreams is not fully known, although they can be interrupted by different people, but I think if my wife (when married) kept calling out a name in her dreams, someone we both knew, I would also be worried and I'm sure I wouldn't be told either.

This puts you in a 'catch-22' position' because the more you want answers, the more inclined she will close up and become annoyed with you, so if you see them together the more these thoughts will dominant your thinking.

I can't provide an answer for you but know that it would certainly concern me because our dreams are based on our subconscious minds.

Geoff.

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Neddy eon,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for deciding to join us! Geoff has given you such a warm welcome, and I agree with him - it's a total catch 22 position.

I don't think you're being selfish; it's totally normal to want to piece things together especially if you've got strong gut feelings. Does she feel like you are being selfish or have destroyed the friendship?

I hope you are able to repair things; apologising and owning it was a really good step and I hope she'll see that too.

rt

Sophia16
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

HI Neddy,

Thank you for sharing your story. I can see that you are feeling concerned and distressed.

You are not being selfish at all. What you are feeling is normal. You are human, we are not perfect.

Have you spoken to your ex recently? Apologising may help you cope with your feelings.

Please stay safe and i am here to chat if you need me.

jaz28
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi there,

It isn't uncommon for gut feelings to be accurate. Intuition can be powerful. And it can cause us to act on impulse.

No one is perfect and we sometimes do things in a moment of emotion that we later regret. I wouldn't worry, I would just express your concerns to your ex and apologise for the outburst like you have done and leave it at that. Because it is just a gut feeling...was she actually with this person?

I hope things are okay,

Jaz.

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

hi and welcome to the forums.

I pretty much agree with the other people replying. Like me, you are human, and can therefore make some odd decisions. My psych says that a mistake is an opportunity to learn something. And it is easy to berate yourself. I am hopeful you can work things out.