FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Help needed

Unsure77
Community Member

Hi

i recently walked out on my bi polar fiancé as it got abusive and nasty. I wish I had read Tony's post about the cuppa before doing so, I'm not a confrontational person at all, the is sure I cheated on her which I didn't as she contacted the person and was told the same thing, but still didn't believe either us. She told me she loved me and things would change every time I went back but never did. The last time I went back she hit me again so I walked. It's been nearly three weeks now I haven't heard from her. Her family hate me as they all think I cheated on her, she has told them I am a compulsive liar. I love and miss her so much.

have I made the right decision by leaving, not that I think I will ever see or hear from her again. She is all I have thought about since I left.

259 Replies 259

Morning dng

it does feel very similar at times.

the hardest thing I have it that the house I'm in is where my kids grew up which I don't have back there anymore and it's where we got engaged, so everytime I walk in there I'm reminded of it. Even to the smallest stupid things like the cleaning products we used to use when we lived together. There is a TV add which is the worst and it comes on all the time, it's the repromed ad as we were looking at using that when things were great we were all booked in.

i guess things will get easier as time goes on it's just I still miss her so much.

U77

Morning dng

i spoke with her last night and basically she said she loves me and she wants me back but only if it's me and none of my family.

hope your wife's project goes well today.

That's interesting news, what do you feel/think about it?

Wife's meeting went well, we find out if she got job in 7 days. My trip to hospital worked out all good too, they stuck me and stuck me and drew their vampire ways! lol.

Things hVe taken a big turn dng she has changed on the kids and parents but then turns around and says I have to tell a mate of 35 years I can't be his friend anymore as they don't get along. It driving me crazy why do I have to do that I can't do that.

Evning U77.

All grist for the mill my friend, stay strong, stick to all your core values.

Yes, she being tricky there by sounds of it, a probe that is called. If I concede something over here, what can I gain over there?

It is truly designed to confuse and overpower, a tactic to off balance an adversary. I seem to be open to negotiation - but I will ask another unreasonable thing. I really am not open to negotiation because once I crack this one little point I can change all my other positions for my gain.

She seeks to reshuffle the deck, then will become the dealer and perhaps stack the cards and maybe even deal to herself first!

Hey dng

that sounds exactly like what she is doing to get me back in the door then it will go back to her not doing what she said she would do. Now I am the blame for her being back in hospital making me feel responsible

G'day U77.

Some metaphors for you.

Your positions are as resolute as a armoured bunker filled with trained people.

You are water and will flow any where and every where and are utterly inevitable like a tide eroding the shore.

You are a puffy white cloud in the sky fast flying away from danger.

Morning dng

i take that as don't give in as she will never change, she will get me back then control everything again and not meet her side of the negotiation ?

morning U77. How's things going in your neck of the woods? I have been super busy, but in a really comfortable way. dng.

Hello U77, I am sad and frustrated that I was away for so long from these forums that you seem to have disappeared since the 6th of august and I hope you are ok and working forward with your life to meet your own values and needs/wants/desires in fair ways.

good luck have fun = glhf, dng.