FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Help needed

Unsure77
Community Member

Hi

i recently walked out on my bi polar fiancé as it got abusive and nasty. I wish I had read Tony's post about the cuppa before doing so, I'm not a confrontational person at all, the is sure I cheated on her which I didn't as she contacted the person and was told the same thing, but still didn't believe either us. She told me she loved me and things would change every time I went back but never did. The last time I went back she hit me again so I walked. It's been nearly three weeks now I haven't heard from her. Her family hate me as they all think I cheated on her, she has told them I am a compulsive liar. I love and miss her so much.

have I made the right decision by leaving, not that I think I will ever see or hear from her again. She is all I have thought about since I left.

259 Replies 259

I'm sorry to hear your having a bad day, if you want to chat I'm happy to listen as you have been there for me.

I hope I haven't upset you in anyway dng.

You have done a lot to help me, I'm sorry If I have.

Hi U77. Be sure that our relationship is all perfectly fine mate!

U are invited to say gday over in my anti-movement thread. I'm having a party there tonight.

love dng.

Thanks dng see what te the kids leave, what time does it start?

It's one of those 24 hour parties. byo.

I f'd up dng I sent an email to see if she is ok and I got a reply of your nothing you never were the man sitting by her side is the man that should have been there from the start.

this is so heartbreaking. And devastating, that I meant that little to her. I'm crushed internally completely crushed.

Sometimes you just gotta get back on the bike and go for a ride, perhaps to a friends party?

I spoke to my good mate about it and he seems to think it was to hurt me because they know sentimental and emotional. As he said if she has moved on that quick I obviously didn't wan much to her, doesn't make it any easier what was said but atleast I know I guess.

Arvo dng,

I have found it very hard to come to terms with her moving on already as I don't know if it is true and am I being told that to really hurt me because they know it will. Or realising if she has I really couldn't have meant much to her at all.

i don't know what hurts more.

Arvo U77,

I have found it quite challenging to negotiate discussions with lying/abusive people, because it hurts me and them to see truth through lies. Realisations about meanings are themselves welcomed feelings.

I know what benefits some...