FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Help needed

Unsure77
Community Member

Hi

i recently walked out on my bi polar fiancé as it got abusive and nasty. I wish I had read Tony's post about the cuppa before doing so, I'm not a confrontational person at all, the is sure I cheated on her which I didn't as she contacted the person and was told the same thing, but still didn't believe either us. She told me she loved me and things would change every time I went back but never did. The last time I went back she hit me again so I walked. It's been nearly three weeks now I haven't heard from her. Her family hate me as they all think I cheated on her, she has told them I am a compulsive liar. I love and miss her so much.

have I made the right decision by leaving, not that I think I will ever see or hear from her again. She is all I have thought about since I left.

259 Replies 259

Yes it is difficult and confusing not knowing what do or think.

Morning dng,

i hope your weekend went well.

What is it about this women I just can't seem to move on, I sent an email saying I hope she is doing better and I got a reply of don try contact mum you will never see, know or be told how she is doing, we will be making sure of that.

i know I need to move on I just can't, my heart and mood sink every time I think about my decision and not being with her now and even the thought of her being with somebody else absolutely pains me to no end.

again thanks for all your help with this dng I really appreciate it. Hope you have a good day.

thx mate, u have a good monday too.

It's not going real flash, mediation isn't looking real promising even though the kids want to spend equal time with me. Other things have happened so I couldn't go work hope it gets better

Evning U77. Just keep plugging away mate, do somethings valuable every day for the things that really matter to you.

Tonight i'm helping wife get ready for a big task on thursday.

Thankyou dng

im trying but I keep seem to take 2 steps back and only half or one forward.

I hope your wife's project goes well.

"im trying but I keep seem to take 2 steps back and only half or one forward." said U77.

Awesome! I am absolutely feeling fantastic about your comment there, that is exactly how it should feel.

2 steps backwards = letting go of the old stuff.

0.5 step forward = moving forward carefully with clearer values.

david'n'goliath

Morning again U77.

So here is the cool thing about the two steps back and 0.5 forward... if you keep at that and keep moving carefully forward with your known values/motivations, in time you will find your stride lengthening to what used to be 2.5 steps!

I imagine you will be running forward with a smile having warmed up and gained a second wind.

Morning dng

thankyou for your words, so far today I have accomplished a bit which is great.

for some reason I just can't stop thinking about her, it's driving me crazy with how much I want her back and want to hear from her.

Evening U77. Is U77 a submarine I wonder? feels familiar somehow...

Righty 'O. I gently suggest you find a few things to throw away. I suggest further that those things be symbols of the old and that discarding them is an action of letting go - a conscious practice of throwing away a piece of no longer needed "stuff". Don't necessarily throw away something you want to keep, or even might want to keep, or even might miss not having... instead somethings that u are comfortable discarding.

Tonight I committed to cleaning the kitchen for wife and along the way I found some very dusty coffee glasses that we haven't used for so long they have piled up dust in them and around them! lol. So I decided with wife's help that yep, we don't/didn't need these glasses anymore and I with a smile symbolically and physically threw them away, then cleaned up the dust too!

Wife n I's kitchen now suits our needs a little bit more.

Another option that some business people use is for "poor" clients, just taking them out of the contacts list so one isn't reminded of a poor business customer.

love dng.