FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

What do i do??? I broke my clean streak of 3 months. I don’t t know what to do. Pls help!!!

Kat_Kai1067
Community Member

I broke my streak because something bad happened to me. It has left me empty and ashamed. I need help with 2 things.

1) my guy friend kissed me on the lips without my permission

2) I harmed myself again and none of the stratrgies i had in place are working.

Pls anyone help!!!!

2 Replies 2

Sophie_M
Hey Kat_Kai1067,

Welcome to our friendly online community, we are so glad you decided to join us here. We are sorry to hear how overwhelming things sound for you at the moment. We wanted to let you know that we are getting in touch with you privately to offer you further support and to check in on your wellbeing.

You may also find it helpful to get in touch with Kids Helpline. They are a confidential and anonymous, telephone and online counselling service specifically for young people aged 25 and under. 

We hope that you will find some comfort here on the forums. Our community is here to offer as much support, advice and conversation as you need.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Kat_Kai I am sorry that you have started harming yourself again.I have been their myself.
The guy friend kissing many can you have a chat with him and that it crossed boundaries with you and made you feel uncomfortable.
We can have all the strategies in the world but when we need them they seem to go out the window.Just think if you are going to do it,How is it going to improve the situation and the answer is is not going to only leave you with physical and mental scars.
Take care,
Mark.