FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Which guilty pleasures do u spend $$ on?

monkey_magic
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi All,

For me it's lotto, poker machines and hotel stays.

Ive been lucky and won small sums of money which entice me to go back for more. I've been one number short of a first division lotto win twice. I've also won the venues $1000 win while playing a pokie.

I like change which is the reason for my hotel stays. I usually stay for one or two nights to explore a new area.

What are your guilty pleasures?

117 Replies 117

Hi all;

Full fat guilty choc deserts it is then 🙂 I'm currently eating Nutella out of the jar.

Hi Paul, got to love those specials.

Crime shows is one of my guilty pleasures also. I also love new recruit and swat- cops catching the baddies. Facebook-yep i still use it as well. My mum and granny have their faces in catelogues.

Hhmmm..massages. Last one I had was from a massage chair. But those human massages are ah-mazing....u can feel so floaty and loose afterwards 🙂

....& i still have a gambling problem lol...nah, i wouldnt call it a prob. I just buy the occassional lotto or play the occasional pokie.

So u must go to the beach a lot or surf then island-wiz, awesome stuff. When i lived in qld i was a beach bum- the best.

Mmmm....a mean spag thats a bit chilly...

🙂

So look, you think you can beat tha great monkey, do you? Well, we'll just have to see about that then, wont we.....lol... hi Monkeymagic...yeah, I'm a weed...been surfing since I was 13..it's a good way to de stress..how was your day? SANDEY!!!

Hi Sandey ya weed ha,ha...

Surfing is an amazing thing to do and def a great de-stresser keep at it.

Yeah my day was pretty alright. Just on the couch watching tv and reading and replying to posts.

Im actually in tonight's lotto....if i dont win the biggy ill take a break for a while and spend the $$ on choc deserts or something lol...bcas ive finished my tub of Nutella...took 3 days.

The name island-wiz brings me back to the time I used to explore islands in qld. Amazing times.

MM

I love buying my son duplo building sets, so much so that he now has a huuuugggee tub full! They are so much fun to play with though!

I also love shopping and looking at everything, it helps with my anxiety. My husband has put me on a budget now though 😆

and chocolate of course!

Hi Lovemybabies,

Yes, window shopping is great for anxiety, it calms me down also. And chocolate 🙂

Lucky son, that's sure to keep him busy for hours 🙂

MM

Hi again Monkey magic...I used to watch that show..loved it..yeah I like my sweets too..I gotta be carefull now because of glucose intolerance..but yeah, love fresh fruit salad and ice cream. ..I baught a DVD for tonight...YESTERDAY..the new one about beatles fan..lol

Did somebody say fruit salad and ice-cream! A monkeys favourite, along with chocolate of course.....pass some over-----

Yummo!

Enjoy your DVD for tonight.

After a big day in the office (I mean hectic), I disconnect with Reflexology while listening to the "most relaxing music ever" (search on youtube) and float away.

A tub of ice-cream also!

Hey MM

been feeling guilty about looking to buy a pair of Levi 501's....hmmmmm

are they still available? (the 501's)

great thread:-)

Paul