Great to see you again!
You are spot on about having work mates that are a pain for sure. What I really liked is when you mentioned there is nothing better than 'some' people to take your mind off you.....Great stuff and so right too!
I have never met a 'normal' person in my life.....there just arent any as we are all different to start with 🙂
Please let us know about how you are going and your road trip as well.....if you want to of course!
My kindest and Goodnight Crabby
we are right here Crabby....no worries....we have spoken before (just above) Can I ask you if are having any anxiety symptoms? You will get through this week as you have already showed that you have huge strength by posting as a part of the forum family and good you!
thanks heaps for being here.....any questions are more than welcome
Please be 'gentle' with yourself....
Hi Paul, as i was leaving town for my road trip up north i was thinking this is crazy. i am on the edge and have to admit i was thinking the dark thoughts BUT it was great. on my own, just traveling and looking. stopping when i wanted for time to just sit and think. have to admit there where a lot of tears as well. something that could have been very bad turned into something very good. then i came home with a whole attitude and out look for about 1 day.
my life relay does suck and i need to make some big changes to make me happy. such a shame we need coin to survive and i dont have enough. i don't what to sound a winger though. i have worked all my life and appreciate every dollar i earn, i def's don't want a hand out because that is admitting defeat on my own self reliance. i do feel better about a lot of things. cannot wait to hit the road again, so many interesting people out there. dunno why i just wrote that. any how thanks for being here for me and my random thoughts.
yep it is that time of year again. looking at my history i have surved 3 years now. that is good. but i still realy realy realy hate this time of year. i get the stomach cramps and dread feeling. just watched american graffiti i was there but it all seems so simple now. SO why is it so hard to keep going?
history repeats it,s self so next year will be cool but.
all i want for christmas is to have some body say YES I AM REAL.
Hi Crabby, forgive me for not catching up on all the previous replies, but yes we can't avoid this time of year, we can't pretend it's not here, nor can we hide under the doona, well actually we can, but it won't stop the sand passing through the hourglass.
When you are feeling low you could sit and watch the sand go through for another hour, so when you turn it back over, the day slowly goes.
Your problems are not make
It can be difficult to stop a relapse to fall back into a period where our anxiety, fear and depression once again take over, but I have to congratulate you
I hope to see you and please write back to me anytime you want.
What is Normal?
*It is is a conscious act to try and be as much like or the SAME as your peers where possible.(Perhaps derived by a fear of community rejection and isolation is a more recent action that runs simultaneously in trying as hard as possible to stand out from your peers and be DIFFERENT.
Normal =((Part A) + (Part B)) @ 5o% so
If "Normal" completes an Finite objrct= here is(11)-144
- Whats important is what it does apparently seem to be the (day spa, social "Intelligence source" and of course the major contributors for the general public to assess whats normal.
- It is of of course of the utmost importance your physical and mental health are in tact. ( And seriously you don't want to end up having rest or lye in a built up area seen not as ill but an eye sore)
- If you talk to yourself, blow bubbles, let one rip in the lift just as your exiting, you can dress without stereotypical guilt, and choose to harness all that is good.
- AS log as your Doc is OK with your condition,
- Second serious note (And this may not relate to you some it may) and a quick run down is:
- Tell your Doctor if you've been misusing your medications. Tell your doctor if your method of administration has changed, Insf, IV, suppository. (any organ damage, HIV. SID's...Standard stuff. oh yeah