FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Vent and then let it go...

Guest_1055
Community Member

Not sure about anyone else but sometimes I just need to vent, including venting any frustrations, fears, hopes, worries, longings and anything else. Most of the time I don't want any advice or any responses. Just need a way to get it all out from within me.

So thought this thread could be for those sort of things. No one replys to you with words or anything. It's a place to let it all go. Just dump whatever it is you want to say and leave it here.

So yeah no replys please.

868 Replies 868

Guest_1055
Community Member

Feeling discouraged, sad and overwhelmed.

Overwhelmed with many issues that feel so very heavy

I find when people say I understand what you are going through when they have no idea really annoys.

So exhausted about concealing and witholding everything I feel

I could have a full-conversatin with a "friend" and not tell them while I'm talking to the triage 5 minutes earlier due to having intrusive suicidal thoughts

Have got so used to concealing my essence because I never feel self to share myself with others,

fear of rejection, laughter, insensitivity, dumb comments, mean comments, selfish comments, selfish ppl -

The collection of insensitive comments I hear about myself and others re mental health just bursts something inside me, punctures it with an arrow.

I feel pain that I have to feel pain alone.

Just longing to go back to the upper place. Sometimes the desparation for it is intense. I don't belong anywhere else but there. All sense of heaviness is gone it is so very freeing up there. Such peace within my very being. I spent about 5 minutes up there and it was enough to experience and know that I was home. How I long for it again.. This is something I cannot let go either.

Guest_1055
Community Member

Finally found something, made it for my teeth. They feel so much cleaner. And my teeth a and gums did not hurt while using it. Coconut oil, bicarb soda, peppermint essential oil and eucalyptus essential oil. Just brushed my teeth with it.

I was often filled with fear going to the dentist when I was a child. When I was old enough to make my own decisions regarding this.... Well I never really went except if I had a toothache. That involved getting the tooth removed just to relieve the intense pain.

Over the last month, I have had issues with my mouth. Pain around some of the teeth and gums. So I managed to go to the dentist. It was pretty expensive. I was scared whilst I was in there, so much so I could hardly think clear enough to answer any questions or talk very much. I could not help but cry when they put a square looking thing in my mouth to xray a tooth. I gagged. I have a small mouth. I was awkward and uncomfortable around other folk plus the scared feeling as well. I went to that dentist twice. The second time they were super busy and rushed around a lot. This did not help one bit. I was even more scared then the previous time. They did let me squish a stress ball the first time. It gave me something to do.

The dentist is expensive, and my finances are limited.

Lots of toothpastes just sting my mouth. So glad I made this natural one.

My teeth have been aching on and off. The dentist suggested I had an abscess. Suggested antibiotics. I am unable to swallow pills, just gag on them. I am also into all natural things anyway . So I researched and a couple of girls in this cancer group I am in suggested using colloidal silver. They gave me names of trusted brands. And also a name for a pain relief.. a natural one.

I have been swishing my mouth with coconut oil, peppermint oil and clove essential oil. It helps with the pain. And also sea salt and water rinses as well.

Guest_1055
Community Member
Woke up with a headache.. Feel far away. Just about to sip on coconut water. That sometimes helps with the headaches 🥥🥥🥥

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi everyone,

Shelll - thank you for starting this thread. I love it.

My little vent today - "I know how you feel". No, sorry, you don't. You don't get it. I know deep down that there are other people going through what I'm going through, but no experience is ever the same. Your grief is not my grief. My pain is not your pain. So when I gently tell you that you don't get it, please accept that and stop comparing.

rt

Sophie_M
Dear Shelll and all who have contributed so far to this thread,

We know there can be therapeutic value in venting life's little frustrations in a safe, friendly and anonymous environment like this. The alternative can often be detrimental to our wellbeing: keeping all life's little frustrations bottled inside is not sustainable long term.

We thank you for taking the initiative and creating this thread which we hope many will find benefit and a sense of community in. Who doesn't like to know there are others who have the same or similar bugbears to us!?

That said, we just want to remind anyone thinking of contributing to this thread to consider whether or not this "Staying well" thread is the most appropriate place to share their concerns. We urge those wanting to share more serious matters (concerning things like abuse, suicidal thoughts or self-harm) to consider doing so in a new thread of their own.

Guest_1055
Community Member

Learnt how to massage my jaw and parts of my face. Sometimes with lavender, peppermint and coconut oil. Sometimes without. So thankful it is helping take the pain away from those areas.

Father God I forgive the female doctor who spoke unkind to me. I forgive her for saying those awful and fearful things to me

Father I forgive that lady in the ultrasound..