FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Three things to be thankful for today

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Some days it is really hard to find anything to be thankful for when we feel overcome by the darkness and fog of depression. If I look hard enough, I can find something to be thankful for.

I would like to encourage others to write down three things they are thankful for, and to realise there is a sense of hope available to us all. Sometimes it is just a little hard to find!

So my three things for today are:

1: The lovely singing of birds in the morning as they welcome in the new day

2: The ability to read and write

3: A lovely hot shower.

Wishing all the "family" in BB Land a day full of noticing the nice things in life. Kind regards to you all, from Dools.

4,815 Replies 4,815

Today I am thankful for

A quick 3 day lockdown here in perth. Thankfully no new cases!

managed to get an amazing shot of the moon last night! im so proud of myself.

beautiful chats with my girlfriend.

Boudica
Community Member

Good Morning BB,

Today I am thankful for:

1. iNaturalist app. I have just had it a couple of days and I enjoy photographing creatures and plants and it's great having help with the IDs.

2. Autumn sunshine, warm but not scorching.

3. The Ornate Cowfish that swam past me when I sat by the lake, it made my day.

Hi everyone!

Today I am thankful for:

1) Being able to create a beautiful birthday celebration for my partner's 30th. He had an amazing time and it was so nice to see him so happy.

2) I am grateful for my health

3) I am grateful for my partner, friends and family

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi all,

I'm thankful for coolish but sunny afternoons where I can hang out outside without being rained on, and still rug up and feel cosy, for this lovely weather which speaks to my heart

For cheap furnishings which look a million bucks. Thank u kmart lol

For ppl who listen and care

Thankful for

a bit of winter warmth

people who are friendly

people who remember me with fondness

Greetings all,

Today I am thankful for:

1. Autumn leaves. I have one tree turning red and one yellow. They remind me of building leaf castles and stomping on the crunchy leaves as a child

2. I feel better about my study today after making progress

3. A family members suspected-stroke turned out to be something else minor and treatable

Today I am grateful for:

1) Studying and completing the things I wanted to get done

2) For my friends for understanding that I have tons of assignments so I can't see anyone for a while

3) For my family

TheBigBlue
Community Member

What a great day!

Had a remedial massage, it helped a lot with the pain I was experiencing

Applied for a new job on Sun in a completely different industry to what I have done over the past 20yrs... I now have an interview on Thurs!

Lunch date with my parents

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

My partner generously helped with the driving as I had a commitment 2 hours away -we enjoyed each others company both directions and I was grateful not to have to face 4 hours driving.

Her willingness to help and our ability to enjoy being with each other is normal - which is wonderful

music is both a blessing and a tool

Gambit87
Community Member

Today I am thankful for

Its friday! hoping for a relaxing weekend.

Discovering dhar mann videos on youtube. If you ever want a hit of humility and inspiration - watch them!

being reminded how lucky I really am.