FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Meditation, Manifesting, Gratitude & The Law of Attraction

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi everyone,

Not sure where to start so hope I can express myself clearly and maybe with others' input we can expand on this. I'm interested in people's thoughts/ experience with meditation, manifesting, gratitude & the law of attraction. I've recently started using the Smiling Mind app to meditate when going to sleep and sometimes when feeling a little anxious, like tonight. It is something i thought i could never do as my mind rarely stops, however, with persistence, I find I enjoy it. I guess i tend to have a negative mindset which I am determined to change.I always felt uneasy about thinking positive things as i thought i would jinx myself, and that whenever I made a positive comment or felt happy it would go wrong or something negative would happen. So i refrained from allowing myself to be too happy, I guess to 'protect' myself. Recently i have been feeling happier, stronger, expressing gratitude and taking note of when things have come to me when i needed them. Coincidence, or answers to what i put out to the Universe? I like to think the latter. A work colleague one day told me to manifest something i wanted, put it out to the universe , so I'm trying. Example, recently we needed to measure the floor space at reception so we could calculate how many people we could have in at one time. I needed a tape measure, which i did not have. At that moment our handyman walked into the office. Guess what he had? I am getting into the habit of practising positive thinking instead of thinking/expecting negatives. If something 'negative' does crop up, it can be dealt with, it's not the end of the world. I look for the positive in every negative situation. I am becoming more aware of being grateful for little things, things like getting a good car park at work, a warn cosy bed, a tidy house. I feel when i am expressing gratitude I am putting positive thoughts out into the universe and I notice more positives instead of focusing on negatives. Late last week we had internet issues at work and a colleague i found a little annoying. I've been feeling very drained, agitated, negative for a few days. This morning things were not running smoothly for me. A result of my negative mind perhaps? Little things became a big deal, my morning was crap. If i look back, it wasn't really an issue, i just did things in a different order which gave me more relax time this evening. The Law of Attraction, positive thoughts, positive experiences.

What are your thoughts?

cmf x

495 Replies 495

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

I'm quite anxious but have been seeing lots of angel numbers. Trying to focus on positive things & outcomes.

Cmf 🙏

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

We have changes going on at work that will create opportunities.  I've been told for someone like me there will be opportunities & my name has been put forward by my manager. I keep picturing the things I could do on life with the extra money & how happy I'll be running a department.  I'm so excited for it to happen

Life will be good.

Sounds like things are really starting to gather momentum. Enjoy the energy. Feel the joy. 💖😊

Hi therising, 

I've had some anxiety but seeing so many angel numbers. 222, 333, 444 & 888 a few times. It actually calms my anxiety when I see them.

I see the things I'll be doing around the house, the choices I will have, the freedom I'll feel. It excites me & I remind myself I don't have to deal with everything all at once. One thing at a time. Settle into the goodness & one thing at a time 🙏

I absolutely love it, settle into the goodness, one thing at a time. I love it. So hard to get out of the habit of thinking about so many things all at once. Definitely stressful and not good for the nervous system. Might help improve my memory too, fully absorbing what I'm doing in the moment. Thinking 2 or more steps ahead or behind is one of the things that distracts me from fully absorbing what I need to recall at a later stage. Sort of like when being introduced to someone for the first time yet semi focusing on the other people in the room I haven't met yet or focusing on the last person I met. No chance to fully take in that person's name. I'm feeling like a bit of a scattered mess at the moment. One good step at a time, shall be my focus. If I repeat that mantra often enough it should become an excellent habit. Find good in each step. You're a legend. ❤️

How funny is it when I watch an episode of a show & it reflects what I'm experiencing.  Today I saw an episode where the girl realises they are substituting communication with sex. Is that a sign or what! Last week finally cut off the person who didn't value me. Said & did all the nice things but turns out still wants options. The physical attraction he had for me was next level, but that's all it was. Thank you Universe 🙏