FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I actually feel happy again

AngelBear
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
after last year of being sad and gloomy, I actually feel happy. I know I might sound crazy but 2020 might actually be my year, other than the virus outbreak haha. I found someone who made me feel something other then sadness. I can't believe this, I'm actually happy! How are you guys? oh by the way. I also want to thank you to all the people who were they for me on beyond blue, you helped me. each of you 🙂

Anyway! I'm back on beyond to express my happiness and to help others suffering like I used to. no one deserves to be sad 🙂
3 Replies 3

Rumples
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi AngelBear :0)

I'm sooooo happy to hear things have turned around for you. Congratulations and well done! It's always nice to hear people coming out the other side of their darker times to a better life. I myself am also that person, so we're both survivors.

It's so great that you've come back to share with and help others who are still going through their journey.

YAY! For happiness and smiles :0)

Rumples xo

AngelBear
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hello Rumples! 🙂

Yay indeed! everything has been so calm for me. and I agree with you, about how things have turned around. Thank you for congratulating me 😄 It's sad that you went through the same thing but, hey! things are better now.

Sincerely,
Angelbear

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

AngelBear,

Thanks so much for coming back to thank people and to tell us about what has happened in your life to make you happy and give you hope,

Feel free to keep posting if you want to.

'