FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

How are you feeling today?

Aussie96
Community Member

How are you feeling today? ❤️

In 1-5 words describe how you feel... During each passing day from 2019 to now, we have all suffered from COVID-19 in different ways... Some might be academically, financially, mentally, or even physically affected... You probably are feeling numerous emotions which leads to confusion and negative thoughts.

Now that you have told me how you feel I want you too got take 1-2 hours out of your day and do something you love. This might be doing art listening to music or even taking a walk with your fluffy companion to clear your mind it even might be having a nap.

After 1-2 hours come back and see how you feel now... if you feel happier and more clear-minded it means that you have recharged your emotions.

Each day take 20 minutes out of your busy schedules and recharge your emotions like you just did. Soon you will feel happier, healthier, and more positive.

Remember we are all here to support you ❤️  

4 Replies 4

On The Road
Community Member

Hi Aussie96

Thanks for sharing this!😊  I'm feeling a bit down and stressed today, as usual. 

I like you mentioned having a nap, which is quite helpful to me personally. daily self-care is indeed important.

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Aussie, some good advice because COVID has certainly been a detriment which has only added onto someone's mental being.

Doing this for an hour or so may be exactly what the person needs, however, we have to be careful that the intent in doing this doesn't make us feel worse afterwards, I hope not.

Geoff.

Life Member.

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

Aussie96,

I love this thread, thank you so much for starting it. In 1-5 words, I'm feeling "slightly anxious and on edge". 

I've just finished a quiz and another assignment for uni and am about to take my break as you have suggested. Taking a small break every day to relax your mind, body, and soul can be so helpful if you're not in the best headspace, I can definitely vouch for that.

Keen to see everyone's responses. 

SB

rhombusslope
Community Member

Hi, I like this idea 🙂

I feel 'nervous' but trying not to let it get to me! I will reassess where I'm at later tonight 🙂