FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Chronic Pain - good days and bad days

Elithia
Community Member

Hi lovely people,

So my main mental health challenge these days relates to living with chronic pain. I wondered if there might be others in the same situation?

It's a tricky topic: it doesn't fit neatly into anxiety or depression, and so I've posted it here.

I'm thinking of a thread where people can share their good days (strategies that work; small victories; celebrations) as well as bad days (hitting the wall; or just those dark nights of the soul when pain gets in the way of sleep).

If you are living with chronic (or acute) pain, and this thread sounds like something you'd be interested in, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading.

Wamest wishes,

Elithia

40 Replies 40

Latestepha
Community Member
Living with chronic pain can indeed be challenging, and it's great that you're reaching out to connect with others who might be in a similar situation. Creating a thread where people can share their experiences, strategies, and victories is a wonderful idea.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and creating a space for discussion. Your openness and willingness to connect are truly admirable.