FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Pinned discussions

A Bouquet for Pearls - share your appreciation for other members

Just Sara
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Every now and then, members share a beautiful Pearl of Wisdom. How often do you think to yourself; "OMG that's great! I wish everyone could see this."

Presenting someone with a bunch of flowers is a generous way of acknowledging their insightful words.

I hope this thread stays active through members giving out praise regularly to people they feel deserving, and therefore keep generosity of spirit alive within the pages of BeyondBlue Forum.

My bunch of Red Roses (my choice) goes to Wishful for the following sentence;

• 'Personally, I see no reason to be praised in me, but I'm learning that seeing through the eyes of others can be more accurate!!'

I so hear you Wishful. Just beautiful...

1. Try to keep your leading comments short to focus on 'their' words.
  2. Choose specific flowers (or a gift if you like) to present to them.
  3. Sign off respectfully and sincerely.

I hope this takes off...

Spreading the love...Sara

715 Replies 715

Hey Paul;

You're my post of the day!

Thankyou for your lovely contribution to this worthy thread. I've been trying to think of a gift, and have come up with a ticket for a helicopter flight. Ha...just joking. How about a bunch of white roses?

Sara...keep up the good work!

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi,

I'd like to join in. Yes we should have a tag function for this thread so others know we have acknowledged them. I have a few that I'd like to send thx to but today I choose Kanga who is always cheery and making us laugh in the cafe. King of the cafe I say. I've seen him posting on other threads and he has kept the he cafe going the last few weeks.

im sending him some new dancing shoes. I always think of the fun we had in the cafe nye.

havn't seen him for a while, hope he receives these positive vibes and is doing ok.

cmf

Just Sara
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Nice one CMF!

My Pearler for the day goes to Dottie123...

Her tireless work building others up, and giving of her innate wisdom far beyond her years is worthy of major praise.

Your gift Dot, is a bunch of rare orchids...deep purple/blue fading into light blue then aqua...beautiful!

Happy Birthday D-Girl!!! 21 today, 21 today, a BB cheer for Dottie, 21 today!

Much love...Sara xo

Wilma1
Community Member

My pearler goes to Starwolf for her tireless giving and wisdom, encouragment and patience..... Did I mention patience....

My flower is a Lotus - purity and beauty.

Happy 21st Dottie...... Wishful

Starwolf
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Kudos to you, Sara for your staunch involvement in demanding threads, regardless of the fact they trigger a lot of personal distress.

You're a legend.

Here's a bunch of mixed bush flowers from my wilderness.

Thankyou for your kind words and those amazing bush flowers Star...perfeck!

And congrat's to us all. We make a great team on here don't we?

Sara

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dear Sara and all~

I'd like to mention this line Mrs Dools wrote today:

This morning I had a choice, to wallow in my misery or to do something about it. Thankfully today I have been able to do something about it and feel so much better.

This is something special. To not only have the resolve - but also the ability - gladdens the heart.

I'll offer a bunch of dandelions, true - a common plant - but they are beautiful in flower and at the moment their heads are puff-balls, ready to spread their message far and wide.

Croix

Mrs D...you're a legend!

Nice one Croix; budgies love dandelions too. I'll throw one in as an addit Mrs D...

james1
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello, I just read this little one from Sara. I don't know where the quote comes from eeither but it's awesome.

The old saying; "Feel the fear and do it anyway"

Thanks for that post 🙂 and I remember I posted something once which was quite a trigger for you, but you replied to me anyway with a lovely thoughtful post. So I absolutely agree with star. You're a legend 🙂

Guest_322
Community Member

Hi Sara + crew,

Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes.

Sara, your post made me smile. I appreciate the orchids. I LOVE orchids so good choice! Thank you.

Wishful, aw thank you!

Everyone else, I've enjoyed reading your posts and supportive shoutouts!

Dottie xxx