FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Married and have a crush on some from work - Please help me

lordrainyday8888
Community Member

I am a happily married guy with a beautiful and supporting wife - However, off lately met this girl at work and gone head over heels about her - I cannot stop thinking about and miss her every second in my life. when I see this girl at I am super energetic and very happy when I am with her and the movement I am back home - I unable to concentrate on anything and trying everything to stop thinking about her - But unable to do so the girl from work does not even know I love her so much and she is a good friend of mine and unable to express my feelings for her. Please help me - I don't know what to do - it's just driving me insane. I am pretty much-consuming alcohol every day in copious mounts just to sleep - I am totally frustrated with this situation and even thought of telling this person i have feelings for her but way too afraid to let her know. Can someone please advised me what i need to - thanks for your'e support

107 Replies 107

Nosyla

sorry I just read your own post. I didn’t see it until I had posted here.

Hi

Progression is getting much better by the day - Wife is still going through emotions - getting her to trust me back is on my mind and will make sure I look after my wife very well. Nowadays even though sometimes i think about my crush - Not worth it - I am tired of myself living in misery and make my wife's life miserable - Hopefully as time swings by everything should become normal. Thanks for the valuable concern

Hi Noslya,

Sorry to hear what has happened to you. I can understand what ur going through - it will be the exact thing going on in my wife's life too. Hopefully, things get better - Thanks

Lord rainy day

Trust is a very easy thing to lose and a hard thing to regain.
As you know you need to be totally transparent and answer any of your wife’s questions.

I am pleased things are getting better and you nave ,earns how much you value your marriage and appreciate your wife.

lordrainyday8888
Community Member

Hi Guys 🙂

How is everyone doing ??? I had a good run till date without thinking about that girl from work and just a couple of days before it is back again - i can't stop thinking of that girl from work - trying my level best and then it back to square one - Don't know what to do ???? - feels like i am slipping back in the rabbit hole again - sucks

Lordrainyday

Hello again d thanks for the update.
so you went out 2 months without thinking about her but only in last few days the thoughts about her are back.

what do you think was the reason She was not in your thoughts for 2 months but now is ? Any idea?

I don’t think you are back to the ra bit ho,e. You are aware and are not acting on your thoughts.
How is the relationship with your wife?

can you focus on what you have managed to achieve, This may be just a glitch and may pass.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Lordrainyday8888,

What were you doing in the last 2 months that helped you not think about her? Can you go back to doing that? I think quirkywords is probably right and it might just be a glitch. Like going back to a bad habit for a short time. I hope you are able to sort through it.

WF

Hi

Myself and My wife we are doing really good

But for some instance, it just hit me so hard that I am not able to focus correctly - I Feel it's a glitch and hopefully, i does not mess my brain - 😞