FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Ive lost almost everything help someone

LostAlmostEverything
Community Member

Hi all first post here, I suffer depression and anxiety, in one month lost my job, wife, kids, dog and home.

Im now living with my eldest son at my mothers house (shes on permanent life support and last legs) my ex is sleeping with a friend of mine..I Have spent a week crying non stop and just want the pain to end...my whole life is destroyed and i dont know what to do...my ex and i still talk and i see the kids but she was the love of my life...12 years together and 3 children...due to get married next year.....im lost, confused, helpless and have no hope i feel i cant trust anyone.....

18 Replies 18

Lost.....I am sending you love and hugs. I will hold you while you cry. You are among friends here.....Moon S xo

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Darlink
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Thanks again sorry about the late reply. My day went ok. Have been very busy and working towards happiness..its a process 😅

I feel for you New beginnings,

Thank you for your support, I unfortunately cant understand why he would neglect the children and soon to be.

my kids are the only thing thats held my strength together enough for me to try better myself for them.

I really do feel for you xox I see my kids all the time now im not a sobbing mess (didnt want them to see me like that) I have always been the protector to the children and the problem solver.

Hopefully he realises that the kids are more important then anything also they are the innocents in any break up.

If you need to chat please reply.

Im not online much anymore as (besides here) its too full of negatives and also I dont have internet atm which has been quite helpful onto itself. heart out to you.

Hey Lost

What a lot of caring and wonderful replies you've had 🙂

Its great that you get to see your kids all the time now. That is good news.

Good on you too for not doing the social media anymore as it can use up a ton of our mental strength especially when we are fragile and going through a tough period

my kind thoughts for you (and your kids too)

I hope your week is good to you

Paul

NatRay
Community Member

i hope you find peace and happiness, i too feel like i have lost a lot in the past few months- two jobs, relationship, friendships. It has been a very difficult for me and only recently being diagnosed with depression.

I'm still finding my feet but i do believe one day it will all come together and this pain will go.

sending positive vibes!

(Im sorry to high jack your post Lost)

Hi NatRay, what a caring and supportive first post......and welcome to you!

my best

Paul

Hi Lost and welcome to our BB family,

I'm sorry to hear of your pain and what you are going through. I'm so glad you have a relationship with your children, you are a good man.

I can't add much more to what our other BB family have already said but i am sending you hugs and positive energy to help you through. You will get through, be gentle to yourself and give yourself time.

Baby Steps