FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I need help???

sttump
Community Member

I am 16 turning 17 in august but i really need help and i want too know if i do need urgent help?? So, My mum has schizoaffective disorder and she has these cycles of anger and resentment to me.

These cycles happen quite a bit and they have kinda have gotten worse??? She is a single mother and had me at 41. I am kinda terrified at the moment because it is starting too effect my health as I am getting asthma attacks pretty badly due too the arguements. I have adhd as well and i recently got diagnosed and that has also put another massive target on my back.

i havent had a proper meal in i dont know long

i am eating well just not full meals

i need some help finding. a way out of this situation

i really DO NOT WANNA stay with family or friends as i feel ill be stepping on toes.

2 Replies 2

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello sstump, the situation you are in is certainly not suitable at all, and although your mother needs to be medicated, this is something you can't control at the moment.

You are entitled to see a doctor as well as contacting Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800 by phone, email or chatline and are open 24/7, they would be able to give you ideas of where you can stay.

Geoff.

Life Member.

sttump
Community Member

She is medicated at the moment. Thanks?? For the help?