FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

A tad confused

LeeA18
Community Member
My boyfriends depression/anxiety returned about 2 months ago. He stepped back from our relationship. I have been keeping in contact with him every few days as I haven’t wanted to bombard him when he is going through this but I also wanted him to know that I wasn’t going anywhere. He slowly opened up to me about a few things. Over the last week he has shown signs of being his old self. I am quite confused as to whether he wants to move forward again or if he still needs space to sort himself out. Without sounding like I am presurring him, but for my own sanity, how should I approach him about it or should I just see how it plays out over the next few weeks?
50 Replies 50

LeeA18
Community Member

Hi Smallwolf

thank you! I am really hanging on this psych session. I think I know what I have to do. I just need some coping strategies to help heal and move on.

i noticed that my ex removed and blocked me from Instagram. No other social media. Very strange. So that was a kick up my ass to move on. Probably just want I needed.

Thank you!