FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

i need help please

Jackson1994
Community Member

is there anybody there

i need some help i cant cope with this anymore please help

- jackson

2,249 Replies 2,249

Thankyou Jackson for posting back

Anything you say here is important to us as we care for you and how you feel

Nothing wrong with talking at all. We are here if you want to say whats on your mind when you are comfortable doing so of course

There are many non judgemental and caring people that can be here for you 🙂

Paul

Kazzl
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

I like music and dogs too, but I've never managed surfing. No beaches nearby. 😀 And I'm too old haha.

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother, that must have been very hard for you, and probably still is. Were you close to him?

I hope your housemates are good to live with.

i think a distraction is good like for now can we talk about some other stuff i like until i can calm down is that ok

Kazzl
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Of course - you mentioned dogs, do you have some? I've got two poodle crosses. One's a cavoodle and the other's a moodle (Maltese cross). They make me laugh even when I don't want to.

Dogs are good people.

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hey Jackson,

Go for it, whatever you want to chat about, it's cool. I've never tried surfing, i'm better at rollerblading along the beach than being in the beach.

blondguy
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hey Jackson

Ive got two surfie guys next door (in their 20's) and they go surfing even in the ice cold winter.......I am not that strong and I dont like deep water....dont laugh...I am serious....scares the crap out me

Paul

You are never too old to surf. I don't live near the beach I live in inner Melbourne but go down to the coast as often as I can it's an hour and half but so worth it.

Yeah super close, he was my best friend, it's still really hard

i don't have a dog of my own but my family has a golden retriever

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I don't like deep water either, when i watch surfers and i see those waves come over the top of them i think 'whoa, how did they get past that!'

Yeah I surf in winter too - nothing a thick winter wetsuit doesn't fix 😛

Jackson1994
Community Member
Yeah CMF you either have to hold onto your board and dive under or get smashed in the face and possibly injured - the latter is no fun believe me I have experienced it